A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: arrowhooks
About Contact
Last Post: May 24, 2012 04:38 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
arrowhooks has contributed to 5 posts out of 469496 total posts (0.00%) in 2,757 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » ai map reqest May 24, 2012 04:38 PM (Total replies: 10)

note if you post put in the description reqested by arrowhooks

Halo CE General Discussion » ai map reqest May 23, 2012 06:02 PM (Total replies: 10)

thank you dumb ai thank you ill give all the creidit to you and the things that you said that you cant make its ok

Halo CE General Discussion » ai map reqest May 23, 2012 10:16 AM (Total replies: 10)

plz ill give all creidit to the person

Halo CE General Discussion » ai map reqest May 22, 2012 11:43 PM (Total replies: 10)

plz and by the way saber as the halo reach space ship

Halo CE General Discussion » ai map reqest May 22, 2012 10:56 PM (Total replies: 10)

i need a ai map i was making a ai map where its a space battle with a saber vs banshee(s) and i need help there is to platforms one for unsc and one for the covenant it is a multiplayer map and theres a bridge where the two teams are going to charge at each othe while others get sabers and banshees (sabers for unsc and banshee(s) for the covenant) and for the soliders unsc=red team odst=sniper marine=assult rifle and magnum spartan= battle rifle and for the covenant=blue team elite minor=carbine elite offcir= plasma rifle hunter=do i need to say it grunt=plasma pistol and needler jackal=plasma pistol elite zealot=energy sorwd plz plz when i was working on this map i saved it then the next day it said the editer was corrupted no matter what i do so i wanted someone to my map for me i will give all creidit to whoever makes my ai map the map name should be space assult ai when its done plz send it to me. thx

Time: Sun December 8, 2019 12:07 AM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website