A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Fireyboy
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 17, 2012 12:54 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 18
What Games do you play:
I'm DARK, and kinda ZEALOUS. Hint. Hint. Who am I?
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Fireyboy has contributed to 1 posts out of 469280 total posts (0.00%) in 2,619 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » A few techinical issues Jun 17, 2012 12:54 PM (Total replies: 0)

Hi guys. I'm designing a SP map and I have run into some issues. When I quit modding a few years ago, I lost a lot of knowledge on modding this game. I've come back to it, and these problems are the ones I haven't figured out how to fix.

1. While playing through the scenario, music from the original Halo campaign plays at different parts of the map. The problem is, the music will play, pause for about 10-20 seconds, then play the next permutation. The music was extracted from the Halo Single Player Tag Archive file on the site, and I have not extracted anything else with HEK+ that would corrupt it.

2. My AI allies (Marines) are supposed to follow me down a large bridge as we push through a large amount of Covenant forces. It works...to an extent. If there are enemies near the firing positions (about 30 for each letter), they will move to that firing position. However, they won't follow me if there isn't anything to shoot, which I can't see why.

3. Am I able to direct the AI controlled turrets on vehicles (Phantom, Spirit) while they are running custom recorded animation paths? I want a Phantom to hit a specific unit when it flies into the battle, preforming like a gunship.

Any help would be appreciated.

Time: Sun August 18, 2019 4:31 PM 266 ms.
A Halo Maps Website