A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: creator843
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 3, 2013 07:11 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 15
What Games do you play: Haloce,Halo combat envolve,halo 2,halo3,halo reach,halo wars,halo annyversary.
I LOVE HALO!
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
creator843 has contributed to 390 posts out of 469499 total posts (.08%) in 2,708 days (.14 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Coming Soon Projects. Oct 3, 2013 07:11 PM (Total replies: 56)

hello and sorry for inactivity since a terrible accident happened with my heart ... but everything is better now and resumed my activities in these projects ....

updates:

Project Cell sp h2 (5%)

-first mission in beta stage

Dangerzone (70%)

-enemy spawning or dropship system fixed

-new reach tag set

-added more zones to cover.

-more waves

-easter egg

pics zoom i have some medics checks to do first...

PD:anyone know how to request a trailer in CE3?

Edited by creator843 on Oct 3, 2013 at 08:18 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Coming Soon Projects. May 3, 2013 04:18 PM (Total replies: 56)

Quote: --- Original message by: Private Caboose
Or just Iimport the frigate to sky model or stop modding existing maps and calling it TMM HR firefright para halo colombia ediciion.
I guess you live hearing my name on lots of mods of existing maps like johnlex for be saying that right? btw that's offensive.

Halo CE General Discussion » Coming Soon Projects. May 3, 2013 10:31 AM (Total replies: 56)

Quote: You're not getting the right idea. You have to edit the model and shiz in Max or something like it
.fine

Halo CE General Discussion » Coming Soon Projects. May 3, 2013 10:09 AM (Total replies: 56)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dumb AI
Quote: --- Original message by: greg079
Quote: --- Original message by: creator843
thanks for all your tips! I will definitely do all that and i already get a better reach tags, etc. thanks to dumb ai and with respect to the area the player must move to a different area from time to time, should i add a death box? and if so where you think it should go? (you don't need see the map as it is the danger canyon that everyone knows..) PD:it is an english version i just make it spanish for the guy of the video.

just a few things, firstly, the guy goes by "dumb ai". getting names right is very important to some people and it can be just as insulting as stealing their work.

also thank u for being more open-minded, i wish there were more people like that on this site.

on to the topic at hand, i think a deathbox would be unnecessary, just add in some sort of barrier, like maybe a small cliff or something. (nobody likes a deathbox, if players are physically able to walk to an area, they prefer to be able to go there. having something right in front of u that u can't use is quite disappointing.)

furthermore, if u are concerned about your bsp being too boring, perhaps make a new one (or i could edit the one u have, i'm VERY new to modeling, but i would like to help a bit. just don't expect any miracles). lastly, thank u for being considerate of other people cultures.

He calls me that a lot xD
dumping aia sounds better? hahahahaha xD

i need a little help with a problem,I can not put objects higher than the frigate position (sapien simply not shown) will be by the sky? any way to increase the height of the map?

PD:sorry for my bad English..

Edited by creator843 on May 3, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Coming Soon Projects. May 2, 2013 08:06 PM (Total replies: 56)

Quote: --- Original message by: greg079
suggestios:
1 use dropships, this will help to space out the combat and prevent the player from getting swarmed like what happened to the person who made the video.
2 provide plenty of cover, this will also help to space out the combat and prevent the player from getting swarmed. in reach, there was plenty of cover and places to catch a break in the firefight maps. adding cover helps by allowing u to fall back, recover, assess, and try a new approach.
3 if this is supposed to be a
map, i'd recommend u use gaigher's shotgun and plasma rifle, and ask johnlex for some of his reach themed tags.
4 expand the combat area, from what i saw, all of the enemies spawned in a single location, and all of the fighting was concentrated in just one area, perhaps have some enemies come through the tunnel, some drop from a dropship, and maybe others could either drop from a gravity lift, or just run out of the crashed ship.
5 make an english version. i know that some of u mapping teams speak spanish, but most people at halomaps speak english. if u want everyone to enjoy your map, then please, please, make an english version

all in all, this looks very promising and i hope u are open to a few suggestions to help improve your gameplay, thanks for your time, and thanks for your work
thanks for all your tips! I will definitely do all that and i already get a beter reach tags et thanks to dump ai and with respect to the area the player must move to a different area from time to time, should i add a death box? and if so where you think it should go? (you dont need see the map as it is the danger canyon that everyone knows..) PD:it is an english version i just make it spanish for the guy of the video.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] ChBgt909 Unnamed map 01 May 1, 2013 08:32 PM (Total replies: 743)

please do not do beautiful places where I can not get by a stupid invisible wall! D:

AWESOME MAP! WHEN YOU WILL RELEASE THIS? PLEASE I WANT TO PLAY DA MAP :DDDDDD
Edited by creator843 on May 1, 2013 at 08:33 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Coming Soon Projects. May 1, 2013 08:17 PM (Total replies: 56)

meh not the best thing but here a little progress (scripts..):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0fqnlnmUeg any recommendations, observation please tell me, I'm a bit new on this about firefight stuff
Edited by creator843 on May 1, 2013 at 08:24 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Coming Soon Projects. Apr 12, 2013 03:22 PM (Total replies: 56)

Quote: And I deserve mucho credit for my efforts.
right...

Halo CE General Discussion » Coming Soon Projects. Apr 12, 2013 09:29 AM (Total replies: 56)

certainly not much has been done,has just completed the first mission and have yet to test it ... maybe maybe i need a beta tester rofl, i maybe finish the Firefight danger zone first, and just a quick note, i am not thinking on make a V2 of any These maps LOL.

pd:sorry for my bad english...
Edited by creator843 on Apr 12, 2013 at 09:30 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] ChBgt909 Unnamed map 01 Apr 11, 2013 05:53 PM (Total replies: 743)

awesome looking bro! keep up the good work :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Coming Soon Projects. Mar 15, 2013 11:02 AM (Total replies: 56)

Quote: --- Original message by: UNDEROATH RMT
Lol nice but whe u release this maps?
not now,ill focus on the campaign because it is the one I take longer.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] ChBgt909 Unnamed map 01 Mar 13, 2013 06:14 PM (Total replies: 743)

Quote: --- Original message by: SlenderMan
why don't you try using an structure simila to the bases of sidewinder? but obviously, with mire details and h3 like angles and designs, a reduced space like that is almost forcing you to make a two stories tall building
reduced space=nades everywhere..

I like what you do here chbgt909 Keep it up!

Halo CE General Discussion » Coming Soon Projects. Mar 11, 2013 02:58 PM (Total replies: 56)

Of course ill credit you dude,i always give credit to the proper Creator,but considering you said "nooooooooooooooooo"i guess ill use the flood juggernauth (that is not yours too right?)Thanks for commenting

Halo CE General Discussion » Coming Soon Projects. Mar 11, 2013 10:25 AM (Total replies: 56)

Quote: --- Original message by: bourrin33
NO NOT AS A FLOOD !
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
why not? PD:thanks npfinal :D but ill try my best to make it alone,because you are too busy already :)

Thanks for the advice Mootjuh :D
Edited by creator843 on Mar 11, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Coming Soon Projects. Mar 10, 2013 07:31 PM (Total replies: 56)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dumb AI
Quote: --- Original message by: killzone64
first thing... FIX THOSE AR ORGINS,

second, get rid of that frigate in the second photo, its looks terrible with it clipping through the bsp.

and finally, nice expolsion in the third pic

The FOV is obviously very high.
I'd say that the FOV is at least 100.
orgins is fov? anyway i was using ah program for change the fov...

Halo CE General Discussion » Coming Soon Projects. Mar 10, 2013 07:17 PM (Total replies: 56)

Quote: --- Original message by: MercyPropeth
Nice Proyect!!!! :D
thanks c:

Halo CE General Discussion » Coming Soon Projects. Mar 10, 2013 07:10 PM (Total replies: 56)

Quote: --- Original message by: killzone64
first thing... FIX THOSE AR ORGINS,

second, get rid of that frigate in the second photo, its looks terrible with it clipping through the bsp.

and finally, nice expolsion in the third pic
1:i dont know what is *ORGINS*
2:awwwwwww whyyyyyyyyy :c i could modified to make it look more like a crashed Frigate should that help?
3:ty
Edited by creator843 on Mar 10, 2013 at 07:11 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Coming Soon Projects. Mar 10, 2013 07:01 PM (Total replies: 56)

Project Cell sp h2:
A complete history that includes 15 missions in which you play as an Elite, a Spartan, Marine, Sentinel and Flood (the first 3 missions are not custom bsp)

Dangerzone:
A Firefight created using an existing Bsp (Danger canyon)

Firefight-Silon:
As seen in the images a Firefight only based on the Sentinels (with a story to avoid boredom .. lol)

Any advice is Welcome.

Just in case i am no a TMM menber anymore these works are mine and I am moving to the NP team (if they Accept me of course...)

Halo CE General Discussion » TMM-Halo 4-Pristic project Mar 2, 2013 06:25 PM (Total replies: 143)

Quote: --- Original message by: clonecam117
CMT is making the Mantis for SPV3... just sayin'.
we already have the mantis..just sayin...but yeah i think i saw a picture of it somewhere..

Halo CE General Discussion » TMM-Halo 4-Pristic project Feb 28, 2013 01:43 PM (Total replies: 143)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Can you shoot without dropping the flag?
yes (which might be a disadvantage LOL)
Edited by creator843 on Feb 28, 2013 at 01:44 PM

Time: Sun December 8, 2019 1:25 PM 406 ms.
A Halo Maps Website