A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: xsjados
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 11, 2012 05:48 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: All halo games

Post Statistics
xsjados has contributed to 3 posts out of 469494 total posts (0.00%) in 2,706 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Gun Game in Halo? Jul 11, 2012 05:48 PM (Total replies: 4)

Quote: --- Original message by: Sean Aero

You can script this with the Phasor server app.
http://haloapps.wordpress.com/
Edited by Sean Aero on Jul 11, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Really awesome but i don't know how to do any of that :(. By chance can you do it for me?

Halo CE General Discussion » Gun Game in Halo? Jul 11, 2012 03:53 AM (Total replies: 4)

Quote: --- Original message by: OrangeJuice
I didn't notice what was happening until half of the video was already passed... Is the player getting their -only- gun swapped out at random each time they get a kill?

Ya sorry iv should of posted the rules of the game. They way it works is there are a list of 20 weapons that are all in a cretin order. Each time you get one kill you primary weapon gets swapped out for what ever the next weapon is on the list. The first person to get a kill with the last weapon which in counter strike is the knife wins the game. Also while your playing if u knife or in Halo melee a player that player gets set back one gun and note each player is only holding one weapon at a time there is no secondary to switch to.

so my list of weapons for Halo would be

1: plasma pistol

2: magnum

3: plasma rifle

4: assault rifle

5: shotgun

6: fuel rod

7: rockets

8: sniper

9: flamethrower

10: melee or frag

Halo CE General Discussion » Gun Game in Halo? Jul 11, 2012 03:08 AM (Total replies: 4)

Hello everyone im new here to the forums but iv been using halmaps for a vary longtime now I don't really do any modding or editing just download and play custom maps. Anyway getting back on to subject one thing iv always wanted to play in Halo is Gun Game from counter strike.

I think the concept of this game type is very unique and could work amazingly in Halo seeing as how all the weapons are so different from one another. So my question is... is it possible to make a gametype like this in Halo CE and if so can someone make it?

Iv searched for awhile now to see if anyone has already done it and found nothing and not only that but noticed that i haven't seen a single custom gametype at all which makes me wonder if u can do custom gametypes at all in Halo CE.

I would really appreciate it if someone could do it for me or clear up if its even possible and look forward to playing it if done. For those that dont know what Gun Game is here is an example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuNcx5cbp7M&feature=related
Edited by xsjados on Jul 11, 2012 at 03:26 AM

Time: Sat December 7, 2019 3:49 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website