A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Kilo 2 4
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 20, 2012 03:55 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Kilo 2 4 has contributed to 4 posts out of 469458 total posts (0.00%) in 2,680 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Custom Single Player Help Jul 20, 2012 03:55 PM (Total replies: 4)

There isn't a debug.txt available, I downloaded a different tagset for the same vehicle and the new one works. Will look into guerilla.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Custom Single Player Help Jul 18, 2012 09:45 PM (Total replies: 4)

I got some tags, yet it gives me the error about not loading everything right contact bungie etc. Are there partial tags around? Or is it just me+this=Caboose's mind. Thanks! Nice to see people are still active in this even though it's a little over a decade old

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Custom Single Player Help Jul 18, 2012 05:55 PM (Total replies: 4)

Are there any tutorials for how to make this? I can't find any. Also. when I try to put the pelican or the Longsword in a map it has an error listing different things it can not find. Thirdly how do you add structures to maps? Such as the map Esther which has the hangar from the Pillar of Autumn in it. How is that done? Sorry for being a noob and relatively new to modding and custom editing so forth. Thanks for the help. BTW tut vids are HIGHLY appreciated

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » What is your idea on a campain Jul 17, 2012 11:44 PM (Total replies: 26)

I've been developing a campaign with a small 3 man team. It is moreover an RPG that follows a Marine's career from the start of the war to the end. It leaves the already made games out of the equation. It will definitely make references and be canon. How would one go about making it run as campain? We're a disorganized team that consists of the one who is writing the storyline, one who is scripting, and a third who is designing levels.

Time: Sun November 17, 2019 6:58 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website