A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Dean
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 12, 2013 12:06 AM
Interests: Halo,NFS,Music,Doctor Who, Harry Potter ETC
Your Age: 17
What Games do you play: Halo,Need for Speed, Deffence Games, Yugioh,Magic card games Crysis
New At This

Post Statistics
Dean has contributed to 34 posts out of 469511 total posts (.01%) in 2,686 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Ai Map Aug 12, 2013 12:06 AM (Total replies: 4)

Is their an ai bot map where all players that join see and shoot the same ai.

Halo CE General Discussion » Finding A Map Aug 3, 2013 05:11 AM (Total replies: 5)

I found it it was stargate 2 :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Toggle music Jul 16, 2013 04:43 AM (Total replies: 7)

is there a tool that allows you to play and pause music playing from iTunes during halo game play

Halo CE General Discussion » Finding A Map Jul 13, 2013 07:45 AM (Total replies: 5)

wich maps are the ones with longswords and banshees,

I dont have any more good details about it cause im colored blind its no use telling you the colors,

Halo CE General Discussion » Finding A Map Jul 13, 2013 03:56 AM (Total replies: 5)

I lost a few maps from an external hard drive wipe (caused by 1 of my friends) and im looking for the map that allows you to portal between blood gulch and a forestry world, does any one no of this map or do i need more details, Also is there a map made with a Banshee and longsword in it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Machinima maps ai's Jul 9, 2013 08:46 AM (Total replies: 3)

Thank you that will make my machinima a little more interesting

its my first attempt and i want to make it a good one thank you for your quick response

Halo CE General Discussion » Machinima maps ai's Jul 9, 2013 08:20 AM (Total replies: 3)

How do I use the AI's provided in the machinima maps E.G Sidewinder ME (Movie Edition)

I agree now that i have halo 2 working on windows 8 stranded Edition
All you need to do is add the halo 2 parch this is the one i used

http://www.gamershell.com/download_30666.shtml

and then install

http://download.gfwl.xboxlive.com/content/gfwl-public/redists/production/gfwlivesetup.exe
Edited by Dean on Jun 3, 2013 at 04:32 AM

so theyve been added in but not released awesome cant wait until they are released

I just started using the new Universal UI Map File Rep and it has halo 2 single player levels added in to it and i cant find them on this site could someone please give me a link to them E.G New Mombasa

I just gathered parts out of a few computers and put it all together and im wondering if these specs are good enough for halo 2 (NVIDIA Ge-force 7300 LE, 2 CPU 1.86GHz 2GB)
Edited by Dean on Feb 8, 2013 at 09:41 PM

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » halo 4 forward unto dawn Oct 27, 2012 07:05 AM (Total replies: 1)

am I aloud to upload halo 4 forward unto dawn parts to this site or just youtube links and if so where can i upload them to? there very well done

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Halo 2 windows live on windows 7 Oct 7, 2012 02:32 AM (Total replies: 6)

i reinstalled it and started it up with out the update or fixes and works perfectly i think the update makes things worse and dont compatallise it i did it stuffed up i then uncompatalised it and it works fine and thats with a cpu thats a little lower then the 1500ghz required

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Halo 2 windows live on windows 7 Oct 4, 2012 08:36 AM (Total replies: 6)

doese anny one Know how to get halo 2 working on windows 7 and is there a way to play halo 2 campaghn with out a windows live account (ive updated it)

Halo CE General Discussion » curiouse qeuston Oct 2, 2012 05:49 AM (Total replies: 18)

whats dirt 2 got to do with halo i see no connection definatly not the story line

Halo CE General Discussion » curiouse qeuston Oct 1, 2012 10:17 AM (Total replies: 18)

thanks that means iv seen them sall Halo has a good story line

Halo CE General Discussion » curiouse qeuston Oct 1, 2012 06:47 AM (Total replies: 18)

cauld some one please list the proper halo movies ive seen one

Halo CE General Discussion » curiouse qeuston Oct 1, 2012 05:07 AM (Total replies: 18)

Is halo 1 the same as or is halo combat evolved? no dumb pics or quoting 5 or more times in a row answer my question or write nothing that sorry thread was annoying ignore this one my 3g droped out and it posted twice
Edited by Dean on Oct 1, 2012 at 05:20 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Sorry Sep 27, 2012 06:03 AM (Total replies: 19)

Dennis if u see this message cauld u delete this thread it annoys me with all the quotes that dont make any sense what so ever and if possible delete my halo 2 thread please
Edited by Dean on Oct 1, 2012 at 05:01 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2 Sep 23, 2012 03:05 AM (Total replies: 6)

sorry i did not read the rules after sighning up ive now read em i am not an eligal person just looking for an easy way to do things with what ive got and i gave up on making the maps only because i was missing a file half way through a good totorial (off this site) and cauldnt continue most other totorials were to fast paced for a slow learner like me
Edited by Dean on Sep 27, 2012 at 06:20 AM

Time: Wed December 11, 2019 2:08 PM 422 ms.
A Halo Maps Website