A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: bobbyshun
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 7, 2012 02:11 AM
Interests: games
Your Age: 62
What Games do you play: Halo CE
game face
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
bobbyshun has contributed to 8 posts out of 469282 total posts (0.00%) in 2,568 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » How to save in CMT Single player map? Oct 7, 2012 02:11 AM (Total replies: 1)

Can anybody show me how to save in CMT Single players map? When you get quit B40 map, you lost all previous progress. The next time you start that level again. You have to start at the very beginning of that level. It is very time wasting.

Halo CE General Discussion » Cheat code for Halo 1, not Halo CE Sep 7, 2012 09:29 PM (Total replies: 1)

Does anybody has cheat code for Halo 1. I can't find it anywhere. How do you input the Halo 1 cheat code?

Halo CE General Discussion » Can't play Halo CE single map Sep 2, 2012 09:07 PM (Total replies: 12)

I am using Windows 7. I can't put the word -console at end of the end of the target box. The Windows 7 tells me that is a invaild name. I can't do it in the administrator mode or user mode. I can only run Halo CE in admin mode. Please help!

Halo CE General Discussion » How to play Halo CE single map Aug 19, 2012 07:18 PM (Total replies: 7)

How to play Halo CE single map? Does anybody have any cheat code on Halo 1? Where do you input the cheat code? I am very light gamer. I don't know that much about games. Please help! Thanks.

Halo CE General Discussion » mess up Halo CE graphic Aug 16, 2012 10:31 PM (Total replies: 10)

Running the Halo CE as Administrator works. Where do you set the graphics? Thank for the help!

Halo CE General Discussion » mess up Halo CE graphic Aug 14, 2012 11:34 PM (Total replies: 10)

I re-check my drivers. They are not the latest. I download the latest drivers and installed it. Re-install Halo CE. Then I get into OK! Once I got out, I can't get back into it again. Any other suggestions? I have turn off all AA with the new install.

Halo CE General Discussion » mess up Halo CE graphic Aug 10, 2012 09:05 PM (Total replies: 10)

The drivers that I am using is the latest. What is AA? I am fine in palying Halo and Halo 2. The graphic is perfect.
Edited by bobbyshun on Aug 10, 2012 at 09:09 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » mess up Halo CE graphic Aug 8, 2012 09:47 PM (Total replies: 10)

My graphic is all mess up. I can't get into Halo CE. How to uninstall Halo CE clean. I have tried uninstall and then install many time without success. I am using a Nvidia GeForce 9800GTX.

Time: Mon August 19, 2019 7:59 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website