A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: snickerdoodlex
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 25, 2012 07:41 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
snickerdoodlex has contributed to 6 posts out of 469347 total posts (0.00%) in 2,602 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

that did it! Thanks a lot *thumbs up*

ok thanks I'll try that one then. ;)

EDIT:
Well that didn't work out unfortunately - still the same old problem in Max8...

I'm about to give up - to anyone who reads this and gets the UV conversion working properly - could you maybe zip the exported 3ds/max files of the a10x missions and PM me a link or something - that would be totally awesome <3
Edited by snickerdoodlex on Aug 16, 2012 at 08:20 PM
Edited by snickerdoodlex on Aug 16, 2012 at 08:20 PM

I'm using Max 9 as well - no luck so far.

Weird - I've tried several different setting with the same results. Maybe it's my Max settings that cause the problem.

Would it be too much to ask if you could upload one of your converted map files in obj format with the proper material library? (an a10x level preferably so I can see if I can import that one correctly)?

I think i am - what Aether settings are you using - can you list them or make a screenshot?

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone here has encountered a similar problem.

I'm using HEK+ for extracting the Halo map tags - Aether/BSP Tag Converter for converting the bsp files into obj format and 3DS Max 9 for importing them - however when I apply the provided material fix scrit the level UV's are completely messed up (stretched, warped and distorted).

I cannot pin down the issue - I checked all the import /conversion setting but can't find any problems.

http://imageshack.us/a/img687/5036/maxmz.jpg

Time: Mon September 23, 2019 2:55 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website