A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: scorpion1532
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 25, 2012 09:24 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
scorpion1532 has contributed to 5 posts out of 469347 total posts (0.00%) in 2,598 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Well I see that only one person understood I will explain to me again, I need someone to tell me what kind of programming code used to create and mount halo car, I'll do the rest and will share.
Please read this post to please if you know something about it or know someone who can help me this is for the community
Edited by scorpion1532 on Aug 27, 2012 at 09:55 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » help with car Aug 25, 2012 03:17 PM (Total replies: 2)

no man will have limitations and commands to activate each weapon but the point is if you know what type of programming code in your vehicles untiliza halo and added as a multiplayer map

ok man and what is the modeling I have it ready animations and texturing already all complete, all you need to know is what kind of programming code used to create the halo car and put them on the map, I have planned, not as you wanted in your campaign I want is in multiplayer, so the battle would be more intense and clear each map will 2 to maximum 4 to see how players do when fighting him, as my idea is the following:
1 - I will have a heavy submachine gun improved
2 - An improved missile with higher charging capacity
3 - A sniper weapon with increased accuracy
4 - A box launchers on their shoulders
5 - If you saw the movie Iron Man will know that uses laser cannon on his chest that is what I will also.
Of course it is not defenseless base will feature a number of guns and weapons that players can use if you will be able to overthrow the player who is in the robot.
Then I'll give more details only I have to finish several tests to see if I find glitches in the robot, I forgot to comment you the player can activate a second chamber with the HUD:

Hello good'm Colombian and I'm using the google translator so if something is not understood by the translation.
Well I have a project I'm doing with some fellow students (and creation video game development) and found in the series of halo legend, the prototype Spartan costume and took the first good we decided to turn it into a vehicle, specifically a robot several features that I will show later, what I need is someone to tell me the programming code used to program the robot halo and so make it known to the Halo community.

He thanked me the favor to collaborate.

Edited by scorpion1532 on Aug 27, 2012 at 09:56 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » help with car Aug 12, 2012 09:21 PM (Total replies: 2)

hi ok sorry gentlemen that uncomfortable but need help with the idea of ​​a new vehicle my idea is to create a robot to halo like that there in the cold snap that map is good truly horrible, if anyone watched the show enimada halo where master chief has to protect a project that is a good robot but I would like something like a turret 50 that have in the back and when the fence to shoot her out, also a rocket launcher with a button to change rocket turret , also a sniper and know that with a button you can change and put the crosshairs of the sniper and finally leave them alone and more, that when the robot has low shields remove the shield to defend for a fixed, well something like that would be Coagulation good on the map

Time: Sun September 22, 2019 2:44 AM 235 ms.
A Halo Maps Website