A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: krazyrash
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 22, 2012 03:08 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: halo ce
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
krazyrash has contributed to 4 posts out of 469450 total posts (0.00%) in 2,641 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » ATTENTION ALL HALO CUSTOM EDITION MAPPERS Aug 22, 2012 03:08 PM (Total replies: 13)

hey orangejuice pm me

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » ATTENTION ALL HALO CUSTOM EDITION MAPPERS Aug 21, 2012 11:59 AM (Total replies: 13)

thank you for your support spartan314 and as for the rest of yous im not a newbie i just walked away from it for about 2 years and finaly decided it was maby time to get back into it again i have made maps before but like i said i never relly got the scripting right and that was the issues with my maps thats y i never uploaded any on the site

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » ATTENTION ALL HALO CUSTOM EDITION MAPPERS Aug 20, 2012 05:16 PM (Total replies: 13)

first off i don't see y everyone is so negative about it, even more weird stuff has happened but i am able to do pretty much anything except for scripting im no good at it and don't have the patients for it

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » ATTENTION ALL HALO CUSTOM EDITION MAPPERS Aug 20, 2012 12:35 PM (Total replies: 13)

we are starting a new mapping team called KMT (Kronic Mapping Team) the sole purpose of this team is to create better more excitting maps so hopefully we can bring halo ce back to life were looking for anyone who can....................

-write and read scripts
-can make custom maps with gmax/3dsmax
-anything that has to do with mapping we need you

we would love to see halo ce's servers explode with activity again and you can help just pm me if you would like to join and list what ur able to do

Time: Tue November 12, 2019 4:50 AM 438 ms.
A Halo Maps Website