A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: theseus
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 21, 2012 11:10 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
theseus has contributed to 3 posts out of 469463 total posts (0.00%) in 2,648 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

http://thdforum.co.nr/ this is our new forum

edit: im not new been around since twl in clan [}{] and klanwars.

started when i was 11 im 19 now
Edited by theseus on Aug 21, 2012 at 11:11 PM

It's a new halo league with eventually prizes once we get going. Please register, we already have 60+ members and 5 clans created.

Thank you,

Theseus, Advertisement Division of THD

As of right now, myself and my team are working our hardest to promote this brand new Ladder. The idea is simple,
your team challenges other teams to matches through our website, if the other team accepts the challenge, 3 matches are
played for that challenge (matches can not be reported unless there is a challenge made first). The team that is victorious in 2/3 maps wins
(maps and colors are agreed vocaly or in game). There are no xfire agreements required for this ladder. We are using the honor system. If a team doesn't report a match, simply send the PCR of the match
played to an administrator and the administrator will deduct points from the losing team. Same goes for if a team fails to use
Halo Anti-Cheat or fails to upload a requested video. The winning team gains points. Once a team gains 10,000 XP points, they can
enter the THDivision2 tournament. The division 2 tournament will be an elimination bracket. The winning team will take home
the cash and item prizes offered for that tournament. Hopefully enough people register to our ladder and donate to our dev teams
paypal by clicking the donate button on the top right of the home page so that we can collect the funds to offer these prizes.

- Straight from our head administrator, FLeM.
Edited by theseus on Aug 21, 2012 at 12:54 PM

HELLO ALL, I KNOW HPT HAS BEEN THE DRIVING FORCE IN HALO FOR THE LAST FEW YEARS. PLEASE JOIN, OUR COMMUNITY IS GROWING AND WE NEED MORE MEMBERS. REGISTER NOW, WE ARE SUPPORTING CUSTOM EDITION MATCHES AS WELL AS FULL VERSION. PLEASE SPARE YOUR TIME SIGNING UP AND HAVE FUN!

http://thehalodivision.com/

Time: Tue November 19, 2019 4:49 PM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website