A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: HawtShawt
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 23, 2012 09:07 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 21
What Games do you play: H2V, thats all really

Post Statistics
HawtShawt has contributed to 2 posts out of 469521 total posts (0.00%) in 2,670 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » cant find map file Aug 23, 2012 09:07 AM (Total replies: 6)

Where has this thread been the last 2 days -_- lol i appreciate you guys discussing this, big help. Trying the "Take Ownership" program soon.

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Another H2Sapien problem Aug 23, 2012 03:10 AM (Total replies: 1)

Alright guys, new here so i apologize ahead of time if this question has already been asked and answered. I've seen a few posts that H2Sapien will not open, it will try to load but then never actually open...it will just stay minimized no matter how many times you try to open it. It's just recently started to work again for some unknown reason. Ever since trying to make my first map last night i've had issues with the ground texture showing up all sorts of crazy blue colors that look pretty pixelated from within H2Sapien (not in max, texture's apply correctly and tile correctly within 3dsmax8), and its definitely not what the original texture looks like. Was wondering if anyone else has had any sort of experience with this problem as well. Thanks in advance guys.

-HawtShawt-

Time: Sat December 14, 2019 11:07 AM 141 ms.
A Halo Maps Website