A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Joylock
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 8, 2012 06:30 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Joylock has contributed to 2 posts out of 469790 total posts (0.00%) in 2,725 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Thanks, I found the troublesome .map files in Local\VirtualStore\

Deleting them did the trick.

Hi everyone,

This seems like a pretty basic issue I'm having, but after 30 minutes of searching through google and this forum I couldn't find an answer to it, so I was hoping someone on the forum could help.

Anyway, I downloaded the H3 style campaign by Zigadirasu after I saw it on youtube, and played it for a while. After a couple hours, I decided to download the CMT campaign and give that a try. I moved all the H3 .map files to my external drive, and put the CMT .map files in my map folder.

However, when I try to load any of the maps, I still end up playing the H3 .maps instead of the CMT maps. The only CMT maps I can play are for campaign levels that I never played using the H3 version.

I confirmed that I was in fact using the CMT files by checking the file modified date, and yes they're the CMT files and not the H3 files.

I tried restarting my computer, uninstalling then reinstalling Halo:CE, and even deleting the save files in My Documents folder, but none of that did anything to fix the issue.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Is there some way to clear the game's map cache that I'm missing?

Time: Sun February 23, 2020 11:17 AM 157 ms.
A Halo Maps Website