A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: The Lodeman
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 12, 2013 03:58 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Hipster Lodeman: Enjoyed goats before it was cool.
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
The Lodeman has contributed to 662 posts out of 464910 total posts (.14%) in 2,851 days (.23 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Foundry Port WIP by Jesse & Sali Mar 12, 2013 03:58 PM (Total replies: 1207)

Its too bad you trolls have ruined this place, I just get a kick out of seeing how persistent your efforts are :-)

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Foundry Port WIP by Jesse & Sali Mar 12, 2013 03:50 PM (Total replies: 1207)

I know you're ranting, but all I read is:
Quote:
Yarga harga hurr.

Wise words indeed, from a sick deluded boy :-)
Weedpower!!1!

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Foundry Port WIP by Jesse & Sali Mar 12, 2013 03:42 PM (Total replies: 1207)

It saddens me that you think the real world is the fantasy world, and the weed-filled world is the real one. Wake up, Thorolf. Open your eyes the world is outside.
E: actually it doesn't sadden me, you're the one with the sad internet-based life :P
Edited by The Lodeman on Mar 12, 2013 at 03:42 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Foundry Port WIP by Jesse & Sali Mar 12, 2013 03:30 PM (Total replies: 1207)

You tell 'em Thorolf28! :p

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Foundry Port WIP by Jesse & Sali Mar 12, 2013 03:19 PM (Total replies: 1207)

Hello there, I know who you are :-)
One hell of an internet tough-guy, that's for sure!

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Foundry Port WIP by Jesse & Sali Mar 12, 2013 12:21 PM (Total replies: 1207)

Quote: --- Original message by: Thorolf Kveldulfsson
Quote: --- Original message by: The Lodeman
Quote: --- Original message by: DSalimander

Because you all want to be me. True story.
Edited by DSalimander on Mar 12, 2013 at 01:17 AM

Yes, we all want to be masterbating, weed-smoking kids with no real self-esteam :p

It's better than living a life full of delusion, like yourself. Imagine a world where everyone is a narcissist. I wouldn't foresee any of them accomplishing anything of real value.

Yarga harga hurr.

I agree with you. Delusions such as: "wanking in an xfire convo is the pinnacle of self-confidence!" :p

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Foundry Port WIP by Jesse & Sali Mar 12, 2013 02:19 AM (Total replies: 1207)

Sun is shining

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Mar 12, 2013 01:58 AM (Total replies: 12124)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
longsword airstrike

Lmao, come up with your own creative ideas for once :p

Of course the arbiter levels weren't flawed, they are among the most awesome levels ever. But at least he's using "imo" now in his posts, progress!

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Foundry Port WIP by Jesse & Sali Mar 12, 2013 01:50 AM (Total replies: 1207)

Quote: --- Original message by: DSalimander

Because you all want to be me. True story.
Edited by DSalimander on Mar 12, 2013 at 01:17 AM

Yes, we all want to be masterbating, weed-smoking kids with no real self-esteam :p

Good guy Kirby strikes again!

This is good judgement. I also think you should release some of the other nice tools you have that could benefit alot of other people. Not for me (I don't do active CE work anymore), but for others. For example, I know you have this real-time tag editor...now seems like as good a time as any to release it all!

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Foundry Port WIP by Jesse & Sali Mar 10, 2013 10:03 AM (Total replies: 1207)

Masterbating on mic = confidence?
Hell no, that's just inappropriate and dirty...

In french dirty means sale, so perhaps you should rename your account to DSale :-)

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Foundry Port WIP by Jesse & Sali Mar 10, 2013 08:09 AM (Total replies: 1207)

Lmao, you're so easy to piss off.
Halo 1 lightmaps simply look bad, you can't deny that. Even run in full quality, aside from the Godrays, it's just lifeless. And as you say yourself, foundry is a giant repetitious room. The monotone color scheme also adds to the poor atmosphere.

A predictable little cry-baby, that's all you are.
Did you know that Jesse told me he wouldn't shake your hand in real life? Due to your dirty habits such as weed smoking and masterbating in xfire group convos :-)
Think I'm bsing? Hydrogen and Eliteslasher invited me to one such group convo where you were high, and indeed, masterbating. It's hard to take someone such as yourself seriously :P

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Foundry Port WIP by Jesse & Sali Mar 10, 2013 06:16 AM (Total replies: 1207)

Man, either you guys are still running debug lightmaps, or the interior lighting of Halo 1 really sucks. The map doesn't have any atmosphere. It's plain and boring looking, afraid to say.

For doing a Halo 3 "quality port", you guys sure chose the wrong map imho.

Also:
Quote:
Masterz - has been there from the beginning, and while he hasn't really contributed anything materialistic, he's always a good person to have around, and he knows what he's talking about when it comes to gameplay and criticism. (CMT leader)

You don't believe that yourself do you? He throws a Mantis in a cramped space with almost no space to move :p

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Mar 10, 2013 06:03 AM (Total replies: 12124)

No Zeratul, that was actually me ingame.
Go Altheros, DSalimander and friends! Flame!! Flame for your life!!!

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] HALO4 ELITE MODEL Mar 9, 2013 09:24 AM (Total replies: 108)

Nice release, keep up the good work!
Said no Halomaps member ever.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Mar 5, 2013 06:27 PM (Total replies: 12124)

Quote: --- Original message by: clonecam117
..and then you bash CMT calling them unoriginal and stupid, like you ALWAYS do.

Nope, I did not call them stupid. That's just you trolling. Like you ALWAYS do when I post, even if its "nice".

Quote: --- Original message by: killzone64

@lodeman when will you learn to shut it and realize that all of the recent arguments involve you. and yes i agree that you only have said that you dislike the mantis. but you turned your opinions into an argument, just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean you have to go about forcing your opinions on others so that you don't bruise your fragile ego...
Edited by killzone64 on Mar 5, 2013 at 06:24 PM

No moron. It's people like you and Clonecam, and bullet. The clear trolls, that turn things into an argument.
Even Masters responded calmly towards me, as I did to him. It's astonishing that your simple mind does not understand this simple notion.

There isn't even a CMT vs Lumoria thing going on. The moment I post the same trolls just start flaming away LOL. Seriously, how can you not see this xD
Edited by The Lodeman on Mar 5, 2013 at 06:31 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Mar 5, 2013 06:11 PM (Total replies: 12124)

Quote: --- Original message by: Invader Veex

Quote: --- Original message by: The Lodeman
Lmao. Always the same people.

You're right. Every argument on this forum lately has seemed to involve/be based around you. Congrats.

No offense, just pointing out the obvious.

Say what you feel, but don't get butthurt when somebody disagrees with you and make a big deal about it. That goes for everyone.
Edited by Invader Veex on Mar 5, 2013 at 04:32 PM

I'm afraid you're either blind or horribly mistaken.
Let's have a look at the previous page. All I've said wat that I dislike the Mantis, and very clearly illustrated that others do like it, and that it's up to CMT to deal with views.

Then the troll accounts came in. They are clearly distinguishable, and always by the same people. They troll, and fools like you take the bait. I think your response, and that of the trolls is the saddest part of these threads. They make it into something it is not, and people go in on it.

Invader Veex. I'm afraid I have to conclude you're either befriended with these people, or terribly bad at interpreting things. So, you either are a simple loser, or...rather dumb. It must suck to be you. Now don't get all butthurt about the obvious, thanks.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Mar 5, 2013 04:25 PM (Total replies: 12124)

Lmao. Always the same people.

Time: Mon July 6, 2020 1:20 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website