A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: revolverswitch
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 14, 2012 12:06 AM
Location: Baltimore, Maryland (college) Fairfax, Virginia (home)
Interests: enjoying mods, learning how to mod, hopefully making them
Your Age: 19
What Games do you play: halo ce (pc), World in Conflict, TF2, Portal 2, Metal Gear Solid 4, ssbm
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
revolverswitch has contributed to 19 posts out of 469382 total posts (0.00%) in 2,568 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Exploring Halo's Sound Tags Nov 14, 2012 12:06 AM (Total replies: 17)

I cant' find HCE and HEK starter kit, are they named differently?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Exploring Halo's Sound Tags Nov 12, 2012 03:17 PM (Total replies: 17)

after I typed in tool, the directory, and set the ogg and then pressed enter.
this showed up:

C:\Program Files <86x>\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition>

(I don't know much about command prompts so any suggestions?)

Halo CE General Discussion » The Black Art of Halo Mods, amazing book? Nov 10, 2012 08:02 PM (Total replies: 15)

would it be good for understanding the basics?

Halo CE General Discussion » The Black Art of Halo Mods, amazing book? Nov 10, 2012 07:49 PM (Total replies: 15)

so you're saying that it's outdated?

Halo CE General Discussion » The Black Art of Halo Mods, amazing book? Nov 10, 2012 07:27 PM (Total replies: 15)

I just recently found this book on amazon so if you read it, would you recommend it to me?

Halo CE General Discussion » tool.exe(error) Help! Oct 15, 2012 02:50 PM (Total replies: 8)

http://thatdude17.deviantart.com/#/d5i01wz
http://thatdude17.deviantart.com/#/d5i01l6

I have no idea why it's not linking so just copy and paste.
Edited by revolverswitch on Oct 18, 2012 at 04:13 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » tool.exe(error) Help! Oct 15, 2012 12:43 PM (Total replies: 8)

Halo CE General Discussion » tool.exe(error) Help! Oct 13, 2012 08:05 PM (Total replies: 8)

yeah I just did that and it still shows that error message right before it was about to execute something.

Halo CE General Discussion » tool.exe(error) Help! Oct 12, 2012 08:42 PM (Total replies: 8)

would that be Gearbox?

Halo CE General Discussion » tool.exe(error) Help! Oct 12, 2012 06:01 PM (Total replies: 8)

Every time I start up tool.exe A runtime error shows up saying:

Program: C:\Progr...

R6034
An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

What do I do?

Halo CE General Discussion » adding/ changing sounds and music on halo ce Oct 10, 2012 02:38 PM (Total replies: 17)

lol we'll see about that. :P

Halo CE General Discussion » adding/ changing sounds and music on halo ce Oct 8, 2012 03:05 PM (Total replies: 17)

OH! LOL THanks for telling me to do that! (again I am new at doing this kind of stuff)

Halo CE General Discussion » adding/ changing sounds and music on halo ce Oct 8, 2012 02:49 PM (Total replies: 17)

oh... and cmd.exe is located in My Computer right?

Halo CE General Discussion » adding/ changing sounds and music on halo ce Oct 8, 2012 01:33 PM (Total replies: 17)

oh okay, yea i've been experimenting with and looking at tutorials for guerilla lately. But about the tool.exe every time I open it, it shows a ton of commands and then closes right away. Do you know what the problem is or is there something I'm not doing right?

Halo CE General Discussion » adding/ changing sounds and music on halo ce Oct 8, 2012 12:55 PM (Total replies: 17)

I have only downloaded custom maps (and stuff from CMT svp2/3) into halo ce. I haven't made anything on my own and I am learning how to.

Halo CE General Discussion » adding/ changing sounds and music on halo ce Oct 7, 2012 07:54 PM (Total replies: 17)

the tutorials I found don't work for most people apparently and I found a whole bunch cmd.exe (I'm also not familiar with coding yet fyi)

Halo CE General Discussion » adding/ changing sounds and music on halo ce Oct 7, 2012 02:49 PM (Total replies: 17)

okay so I found tool.exe in the directory. but it closes as soon as I start it, so how do I use it.

Halo CE General Discussion » adding/ changing sounds and music on halo ce Oct 7, 2012 12:05 AM (Total replies: 17)

I made a folder in data "Sounds/weapons/pistol/(whatever sound file)"
can I get Tool Pro on this site?
I noticed the .sound files in the tags section, does Guerrilla changes all sound files to that?

Halo CE General Discussion » adding/ changing sounds and music on halo ce Oct 6, 2012 10:21 PM (Total replies: 17)

Hey everyone I am pretty darn new at modding especially for halo custom edition.
So far I have programs Guerrilla and Tool++.

I am trying to change and add some sounds in the game and I'm having trouble using some of the programs like tool++, any suggestions?

Time: Thu October 17, 2019 2:41 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website