A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Nabakin
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 24, 2012 09:25 PM
Interests: Programming, Gaming
Your Age: Why do you care?
What Games do you play: Halo CE, TF2, gmod, counterstrike, KAG, and Dota 2
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Nabakin has contributed to 3 posts out of 465511 total posts (0.00%) in 2,776 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Quote: --- Original message by: mastur cheef
Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Well that's no good. Seeing as W8 isn't out yet, I doubt you'll find anyone with an answer if it is a W8 specific bug.

Also on the topic of W8, OS does not support W8 as of yet, anyone who uses it or is planning on using it in the future, beware.

Can't you run OS in compability mode or something?

I already said that I tried and it still didn't work. I don't know it seems like I'm the only one this is happening to. I've checked all of my ports and there is not program running through the halo ports so there should be no reason why I cant play. I started a server (Nabakin-CTF) and I'm going to see if I get disconnected by that.

I also already tried running halo in safemode and that didn't change a thing. Maybe I shouldn't have posted this as a Windows 8 problem, because it's likely that it's not.

P.S. I love win8, even though I can't get this to work.
Edited by Nabakin on Oct 24, 2012 at 09:28 PM

Yes I know that, I have to try though.

Whenever I run Halo Custom Edition and join a multiplayer game on my Windows 8 (Enterprise Evaluation) based Asus G74SX-DH72 computer, it disconnects from any server I join after about 2-5 minutes. Is anyone else having this problem? I just can't seem to figure this out. (I have also tried to run it in compatibility mode, to no result) Thanks for the help!

- Nabakin
Edited by Nabakin on Oct 23, 2012 at 07:11 PM

Time: Fri May 29, 2020 12:53 PM 157 ms.
A Halo Maps Website