A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Wolfybear
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 1, 2012 11:22 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Wolfybear has contributed to 3 posts out of 469343 total posts (0.00%) in 2,514 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Nov 1, 2012 11:22 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Hmmm, okay thanks. Can't wait for the new maps though, those should be good :) any rough release date?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Nov 1, 2012 11:12 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Wow thanks for the quick replies, didn't realize this was such an active community.

I did download spv1 and that's what I was looking for, I remember it being different though. With the pin board having the earth: fight for her poster and no Spartans and such.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Nov 1, 2012 10:59 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Hey guys, I just created this account real quick so I could ask if anyone knows whats going on with the original CMT campaign maps, specifically A10, I moved to a new computer and decided just do re-download all the files but when I started playing the campaign I noticed the map was different. There are now other Spartans that fight with you, case-less smgs are added, audios are different, all strings are missing, and the pin board before the bridge has weird stuff on it just to name a few differences. I think its less fun and professional and I was wondering where I might find an original version of the single player campaign.

Thanks,
Wolfy
Edited by Wolfybear on Nov 1, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Time: Thu September 19, 2019 5:18 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website