A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: DeltaRC1140
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 17, 2012 12:01 AM
Interests: Halo, Star Wars, ROBLOX
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo: Custom Edition, Halo: 3, ROBLOX, SW Battlefront 2
Delta RC-1140

Post Statistics
DeltaRC1140 has contributed to 5 posts out of 469775 total posts (0.00%) in 2,654 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Highground Nov 17, 2012 12:01 AM (Total replies: 32)

Hey, I may be a Star Wars fan, but I love Halo.

Halo CE General Discussion » Highground Nov 16, 2012 11:29 PM (Total replies: 32)

Nope. I am new to the forum. And, I tried doing map-making. Well, it kind of CRASHED MY COMPUTER!! So, I can't. If I could, don't you think I'd have already made a Highground!? Most likely crappy because of my current lack of skill, but still we'd have one by then.

Halo CE General Discussion » Highground Nov 16, 2012 11:14 PM (Total replies: 32)

OK, here is an aerial view of Highground. I will get a few pictures from the map's view for the spots that are blocked from the air.
http://www.haloforever.com/halo_3_map_high_ground_tips.php

Just go there for it

Halo CE General Discussion » Highground Nov 16, 2012 11:06 PM (Total replies: 32)

Alright. I'll try to post some images of the level, as well as the weapons. Of course, Highground only has:

- Battle Rifle
- Covenant Carbine
- Machine Gun Turret
- Spartan Laser (hidden)
- Sniper Rifle
- Needler
- Spike Grenades
- Frags
- Plasmas
- Rocket Launcher (partially hidden)
and
- Energy Sword (not really, but that would be epic to have one in the cave near the base and one in that bomb shelter-type thing near the base)

And, the only vehicles it has are 3 mongooses, and 2 ghosts.

Halo CE General Discussion » Highground Nov 16, 2012 10:59 PM (Total replies: 32)

Look, I have Halo 3, but I don't get to play my X-Box a lot. I do, however, get to play Halo: Custom Edition almost every day! And, for those who have seen or played Highground, but do not have Halo 3 or don't have an X-Box, we'd love to see Highground here on Halo: Custom Edition! I know, it's not easy for you guys to make it. But people made the Yoyorastisland2.0 and tons of other really complex maps! If we can create those, why can't we re-create Halo 3 maps? I would really love Highground, because it's just epic. And, how about a few other things that we'd all love?

- Halo 3 Ghost (with secondary of boost)
- Halo 3 Mongoose (with horn)
- Halo 3 Hornet
- Halo 3 Energy Sword
- Halo 3 Guardian map
- Halo 3 Highground map
- Halo 3 Snowbound map
- Halo 3 The Pit/Pit Stop map
- Halo 2 Zanzibar/Halo 3 Last Resort map ( I know we already have Zanzibar, but Last Resort version is more fun)
- Halo 3 Valhalla WITH all of the vehicles mentioned, and the energy sword SOMEWHERE...
- Halo 3 Standoff map (WITH warthogs and Halo 3 mongooses)
- Halo 3 Sandtrap map (WITH Elephant, Halo 3 Mongooses, Warthogs, Banshees, and Hornets)

That is all. Look, I'm new to the forum. But this would be highly appreciated, because it would be so fun! And if to only have one thing - Halo 3 Highground with the Halo 3 Mongoose (with horn), Halo 3 Ghost (with secondary boost) and all Halo 3 weapons.

Time: Fri February 21, 2020 11:49 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website