A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Specop75
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 12, 2016 07:14 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Specop75 has contributed to 19 posts out of 469503 total posts (0.00%) in 2,576 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Recorded Anims Apr 12, 2016 07:14 AM (Total replies: 22)

Can't just somebody or the guy that made the Recorder make another one for OS? Same thing with 3rd person, there is none! The most basic things are missing. :/

Halo CE General Discussion » 3rd Person for Open Sauce 4.0.0 Mar 3, 2015 01:43 PM (Total replies: 0)

Is there or can someone make a Third Person program for OS 4? The one for 1.10 doesn't work. Also, is there a way to record animations since the Recorded Animation Recorder is only for 1.09?

Halo CE General Discussion » How can I restore the health automaticly? Oct 3, 2014 08:42 AM (Total replies: 5)

Here are 2 ways using scripts, they will however break the overshield:

--FILLS HEALTH AFTER SHIELD REFILLED:

(script continuous health_regen
(sleep_until (and (< (unit_get_health (unit (list_get (players) 0))) 1) (>= (unit_get_shield (unit (list_get (players) 0))) 1)))
(sleep 18)
(unit_set_current_vitality (unit (list_get (players) 0)) (+ (* (unit_get_health (unit (list_get (players) 0))) 100) 5) (* (unit_get_shield (unit (list_get (players) 0))) 175))
)

--((( THE NUMBER 1 in: (sleep_until (and (< (unit_get_health (unit (list_get (players) 0))) 1) CAN BE CHANGED TO DEFINE THE MAX HEALTH REFILL (0.5,0.3...)

--FILLS HEALTH IN 5 STAGES (REACH STYLE):

(global "boolean" can_regen_stage1 true )
(global "boolean" can_regen_stage2 true )
(global "boolean" can_regen_stage3 true )
(global "boolean" can_regen_stage4 true )

(script continuous health_refilled
(sleep_until (>= (unit_get_health (unit (list_get (players) 0))) 1))
(set can_regen_stage1 true)
(set can_regen_stage2 true)
(set can_regen_stage3 true)
(set can_regen_stage4 true)
)

(script continuous health_regen__stage1
(sleep_until can_regen_stage1 1 )
(sleep_until (and (>= (unit_get_health (unit (list_get (players) 0))) 0.8) (>= (unit_get_shield (unit (list_get (players) 0))) 1)))
(sleep 18)
(unit_set_current_vitality (unit (list_get (players) 0)) (+ (* (unit_get_health (unit (list_get (players) 0))) 100) 5) (* (unit_get_shield (unit (list_get (players) 0))) 100))
)

(script continuous health_regen_stage2
(sleep_until can_regen_stage2 1 )
(sleep_until (and (and (< (unit_get_health (unit (list_get (players) 0))) 0.8) (>= (unit_get_health (unit (list_get (players) 0))) 0.6) ) (>= (unit_get_shield (unit (list_get (players) 0))) 1)))
(set can_regen_stage1 false)
(sleep 18)
(unit_set_current_vitality (unit (list_get (players) 0)) (+ (* (unit_get_health (unit (list_get (players) 0))) 100) 5) (* (unit_get_shield (unit (list_get (players) 0))) 100))
)

(script continuous health_regen_stage3
(sleep_until can_regen_stage3 1 )
(sleep_until (and (and (< (unit_get_health (unit (list_get (players) 0))) 0.6) (>= (unit_get_health (unit (list_get (players) 0))) 0.4) ) (>= (unit_get_shield (unit (list_get (players) 0))) 1)))
(set can_regen_stage2 false)
(sleep 18)
)

(script continuous health_regen_stage4
(sleep_until can_regen_stage4 1 )
(sleep_until (and (and (< (unit_get_health (unit (list_get (players) 0))) 0.4) (>= (unit_get_health (unit (list_get (players) 0))) 0.2) ) (>= (unit_get_shield (unit (list_get (players) 0))) 1)))
(set can_regen_stage3 false)
(sleep 18)
)

(script continuous health_regen_stage5
(sleep_until (and (< (unit_get_health (unit (list_get (players) 0))) 0.2) (>= (unit_get_shield (unit (list_get (players) 0))) 1)))
(set can_regen_stage4 false)
(sleep 18)
)

Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » how to change rank Jul 2, 2014 05:56 AM (Total replies: 2)

You can do all that using the "Assembly" editor. First start the game and choose the mission where you want to play. Next, once in-game, minimize it and open Assembly. Click on "Open Blam Cache File" and in the Halo 2 maps folder choose the map you're playing on. Now select Tags, next to the Map Information and look for "matg" > "globals\globals". There find Player Representation and change 3rd Person Unit to any biped you want to play as. To change your rank, type it in the "3rd Person Unit Variant" box. If you choose the elite, you can use "minor_dog, major_dog, ultra_dog, spec_ops_dog, stealth_dog, stealth_major_dog, zealot_dog, honor_dog". It is important to know the suffix for the biped you use, so for the elite you can use "dog" or "scl". You can experiment to find it for the other bipeds. Once you changed the biped and the variant click on "Quick Poke". Now maximize the game and restart the level. You should now be able to play as the rank you want to. :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Sky's the Limit 2.0 Crash Oct 29, 2013 10:51 AM (Total replies: 8)

Yes. I just uninstalled the whole game again. I removed everything. Then I installed it again, patched it to 1.09 and put STL. But I still get that "Gathering Exception Data..." error!!!

Edit: I FINALLY MADE IT!!! This stupid .exe is crashing the game, so I thought, what would happen if I inject the .dll without using Skys The Limit 2.0.exe. I used a .dll injector and without opening Skys The Limit 2.0.exe the trainer worked!
Edited by Specop75 on Oct 29, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Edited by Specop75 on Oct 29, 2013 at 11:38 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Sky's the Limit 2.0 Crash Oct 28, 2013 05:25 PM (Total replies: 8)

It says "Your game is up to date" and it still crashes.

Halo CE General Discussion » Sky's the Limit 2.0 Crash Oct 28, 2013 05:02 PM (Total replies: 8)

I used version 2.0.
Here's the description:

~ Version 2.0 ~

Installation
------------
Copy the STL.dll to your Halo CE root directory (with haloce.exe), on your first run you will encounter an error saying it cannot find path.ini and Strings.txt, just run the application and click on the settings button, next click okay and the files will automatically be created for you.

Running
-------
Launch Halo 1.09 and once it has finished loading then launch the Skys The Limit 2.0.exe file and click on the status bar, if it is not already searching for Halo.

Once the status bar displays Success you can use the hotkeys set to use the new features.

It says Halo 1.09. Why would it not work then? :/

Halo CE General Discussion » Sky's the Limit 2.0 Crash Oct 28, 2013 01:04 PM (Total replies: 8)

I need help with the program called "Sky's the Limit 2.0". I want to play in 3rd person view but every time I start the program, Halo crashes with the "Gathering exception data..." message. I've put STL.dll into the game folder and I also have the Strings.txt and path.ini. I'm using Halo Custom Edition v1.09. The thing is that it used to work before, but I haven't played for a few months and now it doesn't work. I also tried it on a clean installation without HEK or anything just Halo CE v1.09 but that didn't work either.

Halo CE General Discussion » Evading Jun 29, 2013 02:44 PM (Total replies: 14)

And how do you do that? I tryed that and then every animatinon got corupted.

Halo CE General Discussion » Evading Jun 26, 2013 12:08 PM (Total replies: 14)

FINALLY! I MADE IT! Although I knew no one will help me cuz who cares about evading but I guess in the end I always have to make it alone. Anyway, for those who want to know how it works its ill make a little tutorial:
The thing's that you need are: 3ds Max, BlueStreak's Animation Importer and GBXModel Importer, =EP_Kornman00's Animation Editor and obviously HEK.
1. Open 3ds Max and import the character model you want to use. In this case the Ill import elite.gbxmodel.
2. Once imported open the animation importer and load the characters animations, so here Ill load elite.model_animations.
3. Now, you need to know which are the animations you are gonna replace the normal ones with. Ill replace the crouch pistol move-left with stand pistol evade-left,crouch pistol move-right with stand pistol evade-right and crouch pistol move-back with stand pistol berserk so when my elite gets angry he can finally show it. :) So, when you know what animations you need, in my case: stand pistol evade-left, stand pistol evade-right and stand pistol berserk, export them somewhere. Remember not to extract the ones your replacing. That's all you need to do in 3ds Max.
4. Now, you need to make the model_animations file from the extracted animations. To do that open data in your Halo Custom Edition folder and make a new folder there what ever you want it named. Ill name it evade. Inside that folder make another one that you must call animations. Place the extracted files there. Now simply open cmd in the Halo CE folder and type: tool animations evade. If all went well you should have the folder whatever you named it inside tags folder. So I have now the folder evade inside my tags folder and inside the evade is my evade.model_animations.
5. Next up you need the Halo Animation Editor. Open it. In it on the top you'll have to browse Target Animation and Source animation tags. For Target Animation select the .model_animations file that you will modify. So for me thats the elite.model_animations. In the Source Animation Tag browse the .model_animations that you just created, for me thats evade.model_animations. When you selected the files under that Load the Animations with the bottom under the Source Animation Tag. It will ask you where to save the Model Animations that you'll create. Choose anywhere and name it whatever you like. Ill name it "1 "for a reason and put it in the evade folder. Now under that you'll find Target Animation Block and Source Animation Block. The Target is the one you are REPLACING. In this case Ill use crouch pistol move-left. Under it at the Source Animation Block choose the animation your replacing with. Ill take stand pistol evade-left. Next press Insert Animation that's between the Target and Source boxes. Now it seems that the program is bugged or what but if you try to compile the animation tag with more than 1 animation inserted you get an error. So I named the first one "1" and now once you inserted the one animation press Compile New Animations Tag at the bottom and close the program. Now all you have to do is if you have more animations to replace simply reopen the program and do it all again with the other animations except for the Target Animation Tag choose the one you just created so for me that's 1.model_animations. When you're done you should have the final .model_animations file. My final one is 3.model_animations since i replaced 3 animations.
6. Copy the final .model_animations file into the folder where the .model_animations file is you're replacing. Ill copy the 3.model_animations into the characters\Elite folder. Now rename the original .model_animations file to something else and the one you just made to the original name. So since i'm replacing the Elite.model_animations file im gonna name it to Elite_org.model_animations and for the 3.model_animations, Ill name it Elite.model_animations. And that's it! Now simply build your map and enjoy evading around!
By the way you can use any animation like that, just remember if you use animations for that you expect a dialogue to be spoken like I wan't my elite to roar when he plays the berserk animation you will have to go to Guerilla and edit the animation sounds to add the roar or whatever you need. Its easy. Have fun!
Edited by Specop75 on Jun 26, 2013 at 07:04 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Evading Jun 26, 2013 09:45 AM (Total replies: 14)

Where in globals? I found something in elite.model_animations but how do I replace animations?

Halo CE General Discussion » Evading Jun 25, 2013 09:36 AM (Total replies: 14)

And how do I do that?

Halo CE General Discussion » Evading Jun 25, 2013 06:28 AM (Total replies: 14)

Does anyone know how to set that when you crouch and press A you don't move but evade in that direction or to the other side just like in the map Covenant V Marines Beta 5? So when you play as a marine or elite you can evade just like the AI.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Halo CE on Xbox 360 Jun 11, 2013 02:36 PM (Total replies: 2)

Hello, i wanted to know is it possible to convert halo ce maps to xbox version so i can play split screen? I use the transfer cable to get the cache maps and mod them, so can you replace these maps with custom maps? I tried to use Arsenic but it doesn't seem to work.

Halo CE General Discussion » Recorded animation recorder problem Nov 21, 2012 12:17 PM (Total replies: 21)

Since i have another computer i installed the game there with HEK and did the recording as before. The same thing however appears. On a different computer where i just installed Halo CE and HEK with nothing special changed. I just installed the patch and the recorded animation recorder. Same error. So it has to do maybe something with the recorder or what? That confused me.

Halo CE General Discussion » Recorded animation recorder problem Nov 21, 2012 11:19 AM (Total replies: 21)

So there is no way to fix my problem? :(

Halo CE General Discussion » Recorded animation recorder problem Nov 20, 2012 05:13 PM (Total replies: 21)

That's why there is this program. http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=5939 Record the driving by yourself. Easy dropship animating and stuff. However it doesn't play the recording properly. It does all the turnings and stuff to late. It flies further then i did when i recorded. So I wan't to know is there a way to fix this? Did anyone tried that program? There is a tutorial. http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=6447 On this tutorial the biped moved just fine but when i did the exact thing it went wrong. :/

Halo CE General Discussion » Recorded animation recorder problem Nov 20, 2012 12:09 PM (Total replies: 21)

How some people then get this to work? Like the tutorial on how to record animations with this recorder? I did exactly everything like in that video but still it won't work. Has this guy got some special Tool?

Halo CE General Discussion » Recorded animation recorder problem Nov 20, 2012 11:11 AM (Total replies: 21)

I have a problem with the recorded animation recorder. After recording something like moving or driving and then playing the record, the bipeds or vehicles are walking or driving for longer. For instance,I walk 10 steps forward and then 10 steps left and when I play the animation the biped walks like 20 steps forward then 20 steps left. I tried recording the pelican on Death Island, I went up till the high of the hill then I flied to the other side around the island but in when I play it the pelican goes even higher then i went and when he comes to the shore rather than turning immediately the pelican flies over the water and hits the invisible wall till he finally turns. They miss the track like that. I tried reinstalling Halo CE and HEK but it won't work. If anyone can help me with this please tell me how to fix this.

Time: Mon December 9, 2019 2:22 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website