A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: iamyourenemy
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 27, 2012 01:37 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
(DELETE MY ACCOUNT)

Post Statistics
iamyourenemy has contributed to 15 posts out of 469347 total posts (0.00%) in 2,491 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Anyone wanna play an AI map with me? Nov 27, 2012 01:37 PM (Total replies: 17)

>_> yep, but I closed out of the game... which is probably why you can't join it. try again... if you can't join it, then your connection sucks one... cause I could easily find you on there... how's this, you host the stupid thing, and I'll join yours.

Halo CE General Discussion » Anyone wanna play an AI map with me? Nov 27, 2012 01:34 PM (Total replies: 17)

Yo... you don't use the actual IP address of your computer to find someone on Halo CE.

You use their server address... go to MULTIPLAYER, then go to Direct IP, then it'll say "Server Address".

>_> I'm not giving you my actual IP, because it's not needed. If you can't find my server address, then you're stupid.

(delete)
Edited by iamyourenemy on Nov 27, 2012 at 01:45 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Anyone wanna play an AI map with me? Nov 27, 2012 01:26 PM (Total replies: 17)

Edited by iamyourenemy on Nov 27, 2012 at 01:44 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Anyone wanna play an AI map with me? Nov 27, 2012 01:13 PM (Total replies: 17)

Look again... I'll host one right now.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] RPG_Beta7 Nov 27, 2012 01:12 PM (Total replies: 234)

Interesting indeed this is.

I am looking forward to this =)

Halo CE General Discussion » Anyone wanna play an AI map with me? Nov 27, 2012 12:37 PM (Total replies: 17)

Okay, then... look on the halo CE servers for a hosted game of burial-mounds that says:

=ENG= Free Play

====and to find me hosting a map at all, looking for:

=ENG= Free Play

it'll be hosted by: your enemy

(my username is listed as "your enemy") without the quotation marks
Edited by iamyourenemy on Nov 27, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » English Servers? Nov 27, 2012 12:36 PM (Total replies: 11)

ahhh okay.

Yeah... with me, this is pretty much all I can play for fun... cause the computer I am using belongs to my friend (and it's the only computer I can use) so unless the game is already on the comp, I can't download anything else.

Since this was already on it... this is pretty much all I play, and I've sort of become addicted to it. Now I just need to find people who are worth playing with... cause I can't really teamwork with anyone these days.

+Google Translation+
ahhh bien.

Si ... conmigo, esto es más o menos todo lo que puedo jugar por diversión ... hacer que el equipo que estoy usando es de mi amigo (y es la única computadora que pueda usar), de modo a no ser que el juego ya está en el borrador, no puedo descargar nada más.

Dado que este ya estaba en él ... esto es casi todo lo que toco, y me he convertido en una especie de adicto a ella. Ahora sólo tengo que encontrar a gente que vale la pena jugar con ... Porque no puedo realmente el trabajo en equipo con nadie en estos días.

Halo CE General Discussion » Anyone wanna play an AI map with me? Nov 27, 2012 12:26 PM (Total replies: 17)

>_> I'm not sure how to respond to your response.

All you said was "ok"... so I don't know what you're saying "ok" to.

Halo CE General Discussion » Anyone wanna play an AI map with me? Nov 27, 2012 12:09 PM (Total replies: 17)

sync*

and actually, some AI sync very well in the map... you just got to find the right map worth playing on.

Burial-mounds-forward-into-time
engiegulch
flood_territory_v2
null-zombies
sandtrap_ai

those ones listed above sync very well actually.

Halo CE General Discussion » English Servers? Nov 27, 2012 12:05 PM (Total replies: 11)

Anyways... right now at the moment, if I knew more people who spoke English... that'd be better. But otherwise, it would be good to at least have friends on Halo CE. I wonder why they haven't made a friend request option yet in the settings or something... that would be useful in case you wanted to stay in contact with people on there or something...

So yeah, I also made another post to find people who want to play AI maps with me... so far, I got 0 replies

+Translated With Google+
De todas formas ... ahora en este momento, si yo supiera más personas que hablan Inglés ... eso sería mejor. Pero por lo demás, sería bueno tener al menos amigos en Halo CE. Me pregunto por qué no han hecho una opción de solicitud de amistad aún en la configuración o algo ... que sería útil en caso de que quería permanecer en contacto con la gente de allí o algo así ...

Así que sí, también hice otro post para encontrar a personas que quieren jugar mapas AI conmigo ... Hasta ahora, tengo 0 respuestas

Halo CE General Discussion » English Servers? Nov 27, 2012 11:59 AM (Total replies: 11)

En primer lugar, estoy traduciendo esto a través de Google Translate. De todas formas, si ... Yo no hablo ni saber nada de español, así que es como ... No puedo comunicarme con nadie, porque yo no sé español. También espero que usted no está tratando de ser un culo inteligente respondiendo en español a mi puesto.

First off, I am translating this through google translate. Anyways, yeah... I don't speak or know any Spanish at all; so it's like... I can't communicate with anyone, cause I don't know Spanish. I also hope you're not trying to be a smart *** by replying in spanish to my post.

Halo CE General Discussion » Anyone wanna play an AI map with me? Nov 27, 2012 11:53 AM (Total replies: 17)

Like seriously... AI maps are awesome to play on with a partner; cause then you can be all like... Rambo style and whatnot (obviously put it on limited number of lives).

But like seriously... if you have any AI map you wanna play on with me (and you speak English), then tell me ASAP. I'm online... pretty much everyday once it's 7:30AM-11:30PM (Carson City, Nevada). No clue what time zone that is, but you get the point.

So yeah... anyone wanna play?

+Google Translation+
Al igual que en serio ... Mapas de AI son impresionantes para jugar con un compañero; porque entonces usted puede ser todo lo que ... Rambo estilo y todo eso (obviamente lo puso en un número limitado de vidas).

Pero al igual que en serio ... si usted tiene cualquiera de los mapas AI quieres jugar conmigo (y usted habla Inglés), entonces dime lo antes posible. Estoy online ... prácticamente todos los días, una vez que las 7:30 AM-11: 30PM (Carson City, Nevada). No tengo idea qué zona horaria que es, pero usted consigue el punto.

Así que sí ... nadie quiere jugar?
Edited by iamyourenemy on Nov 27, 2012 at 12:08 PM

So like... I want a map for my friends and whomever to play on. Nothing too time consuming for you guys... but I want it to contain lots and lots of AI, and all of the AI want to kill each other.

This means Marines vs Spartans vs Flood vs Covenant vs (all other characters).

Like, pretty much... make me a wide open map, puts lots of weapons EVERYWHERE, and make all AI go freaking crazy on each other. Elites only help elites, grunts with grunts, spartans with spartans, marines with marines, hunters with hunters... and so on.

Obviously, since you can only play as a SPARTAN; put all "Human" players on the spartan team (and no other team)

Pretty simple map... nothing drastic or over-edited. If any of you can do it for free, that would be highly appreciated of you... I just really want a map of my own, and I can't download anything on this computer cause it's my friends computer (and i don't have a computer of my own to use or anything) I can only download maps... I can't download any .exe programs or anything.

But yeah... make all enemies kill each other (endless spawning numbers... so like, when one enemy dies, it re-spawns and comes back to kick some more ***). Also... please put only these vehicles:

Warthog (no weapons)
Wasp (if it's possible)
Mongoose
Bulldog (halo motorcycle) (if it's possible)
Flamethrower Warthog (if it's possible)
Jet (if it's possible)
Mythos (if it's possible)
Scarab (if it's possible)

And please include these weapons on the map (lots of them too):
Energy Sword (infinite use please)
Rocket Launcher
Shotgun
Sniper Rifle
Rifle
Battle Rifle

Pretty much include all the human and covenant weapons that you can. Make like a spawning point for them that when you pick one up, it automatically spawns another like 30 seconds later or something...

I'm not entirely sure how to describe it to you... but basically, a map with multiple types of fields... like, one side is green forest, the next time is all sand dunes, and so on... mix it up if you want... make it as weird looking as possible. =)

But yeah... if you need more description on what I mean, I am willing to describe out as much detail as I can... otherwise, please... if someone is willing to do it for me for free... I would HIGHLY appreciate it. (ALL CREDIT FOR THE WORK, GOES TO YOU)

+Google Translation+
Así como ... Quiero un mapa para mis amigos y quien jugar. Nada demasiado tiempo para ustedes ... pero yo quiero que contienen montones y montones de AI, y toda la AI quiere matarse unos a otros.

Esto significa Marines vs Spartans vs Flood vs Covenant.

Al igual que, más o menos ... me hacen un mapa abierto, pone un montón de armas en todas partes, y hacer que todos AI ir volviendo loco loco el uno del otro. Elites sólo ayudan a las élites, gruñidos roncos, con spartans spartans, con marines con marines, cazadores con cazadores ... y así sucesivamente.

Obviamente, dado que sólo se puede jugar como un espartano, poner todos los "humanos" a los jugadores en el equipo espartano (y ningún otro equipo)

Mapa Bastante simple ... nada drástico o más de edición. Si alguno de ustedes puede hacerlo de forma gratuita, eso sería muy apreciada en ti ... Sólo quiero un mapa de la mía, y no puedo descargar nada en este equipo causa es mi computadora amigos (y no tengo una computadora en mi propio para usar o nada) sólo puedo descargar los mapas ... No puedo descargar ningún programa. Exe ni nada.

Pero sí ... hacer que todos los enemigos se matan entre sí (los números interminables de desove ... así como, cuando un enemigo muere, vuelve a genera y vuelve a patear un poco más ***). También ... por favor poner sólo estos vehículos:

Warthog (sin armas)
Wasp (si es posible)
Mangosta
Bulldog (halo motocicleta) (si es posible)
Lanzallamas Warthog (si es posible)
Jet (si es posible)
Mythos (si es posible)
Scarab (si es posible)

Y por favor, incluya este tipo de armas en el mapa (muchos de ellos también):
Energy Sword (uso infinito, por favor)
Lanzacohetes
Escopeta
Sniper Rifle
Rifle
Battle Rifle

Más o menos como todos los recursos humanos y las armas de pacto que se puede. Hacer como un punto de desove para ellos que cuando tomas uno, automáticamente se genera otro como 30 segundos más tarde o algo así ...

No estoy del todo seguro de cómo describirlo a usted ... pero en el fondo, un mapa con varios tipos de campos ... como, una parte es bosque verde, la próxima vez es todas las dunas de arena, etc ... mezcla para arriba si quieres ... que sea lo más extraño mirando como sea posible. =)

Pero sí ... si necesita más descripción de lo que sea, yo estoy dispuesto a describir a cabo con tanto detalle como pueda ... de lo contrario, por favor ... si alguien está dispuesto a hacer por mí de forma gratuita ... Yo se lo agradezco. (Todo el crédito por el trabajo, va a usted)
Edited by iamyourenemy on Nov 27, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Edited by iamyourenemy on Nov 27, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » English Servers? Nov 27, 2012 11:26 AM (Total replies: 11)

Okay, it's been about 5yrs since the last time I played this (well... 5yrs until now... but anyways), where are all the ENGLISH speaking servers?

I mean, I'm alright with playing against people who don't speak English... but I can't really have a conversation with any of my team members; nor anything like that...

If any of you play the Halo CE PC game, then contact me... it would be good to find people who actually speak English, or host English speaking servers... cause it really sucks not knowing what my team is saying; and not having a clue why they're angry at me from time to time... -_-

So if any of you are playing Halo CE still (PC version), then contact me... I got many maps, and I also play the AI maps a lot. It would be good to find more people who I can actually communicate with.

+Google Translation+
Bueno, han pasado unos 5 años desde la última vez que jugué este (bueno. .. 5 años hasta ahora ... pero de todos modos), donde están todos los servidores de habla inglesa?

Quiero decir, estoy bien con el juego contra las personas que no hablan Inglés ... pero en realidad no puedo tener una conversación con alguno de los miembros de mi equipo, ni nada por el estilo ...

Si alguno de vosotros tiene el juego Halo CE PC, a continuación, ponerse en contacto conmigo ... sería bueno encontrar gente que realmente hablan Inglés, o alojar los servidores de habla inglés ... porque es realmente una mierda sin saber lo que mi equipo está diciendo, y no tener ni idea de por qué están enojados conmigo de vez en cuando ... -_-

Así que si alguno de ustedes están jugando Halo CE fija (versión PC), entonces en contacto conmigo ... Tengo muchos mapas, y también jugar los mapas AI mucho. Sería bueno encontrar a más personas que en realidad se comunica.
Edited by iamyourenemy on Nov 27, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Time: Sun September 22, 2019 7:29 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website