A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: OashKoash
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 13, 2016 04:14 PM
Interests: Halo, Mapping, Armoring and Propmaking
Your Age: 20 y.o.
What Games do you play: Halo, Gears, CoD, Mass Effect, Skyrim, B-lands, etc.
Dishin' Chickenpedes
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
OashKoash has contributed to 33 posts out of 469376 total posts (.01%) in 2,515 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » halo 5 ripz Sep 13, 2016 04:14 PM (Total replies: 42)

Quote: --- Original message by: tillice
have a fancy control map, as an example of what rosanna was talking about
http://i.imgur.com/7rZaJLY.png
Edited by tillice on Sep 13, 2016 at 04:02 AM

Wow... that is alot of garbled noise... what do you guys do to reconstitute the textures, anyway?

Halo CE General Discussion » halo 5 ripz Sep 12, 2016 04:01 PM (Total replies: 42)

I shall. Thanks ArrDubs.

Halo CE General Discussion » halo 5 ripz Sep 12, 2016 03:02 PM (Total replies: 42)

Hell, I still have yet to DL Forge for Pc, so I can't wait to dig around and find some neat stuff. Did anyone else find stuff like the cut Grenade launcher model and textures? What other goodies are hidden in the game packages?

Halo CE General Discussion » halo 5 ripz Sep 12, 2016 12:55 PM (Total replies: 42)

I suppose a more civilized approach to answering queries is acceptable. No need for everyone to be swinging bats around when we're all in the same boat. When the tools are available, when they even become available after development, we'll have the means to acquire all the assets we want.

Patience, children. Let the pros do their thing.

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant 3.2.0.0 - Release Aug 28, 2013 12:52 PM (Total replies: 834)

Quote: --- Original message by: Rosanna Weyland
Sure thing. Also, Waffles: I hate to ask, but could we please have a write-up of that Colour Channel tutorial for the OP?

Also also, does this tutorial work for the Multiplayer textures?

I concur, mostly because I'm using 3ds Max 2013 and am slightly confused about the entire process, as the two versions are different.

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant 3.2.0.0 - Release Aug 26, 2013 02:56 PM (Total replies: 834)

Agreed. Which brings me to my question.

How would one go about changing the colors of the models in a program like 3ds Max?

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant 3.2.0.0 - Release Aug 25, 2013 11:45 PM (Total replies: 834)

Quote: --- Original message by: ShadowSpartan
Quote: --- Original message by: goldkilla88
it looked like a Halo CEA Anniversary Cyborg.

That's because it is. They reused the Halo CE: Anniversary asset for Halo 4, albeit on a different biped.

That is not true at all, it is actually a completely different model. They did not reuse the asset from anniversary. I suggest you stop making stuff up out of thin air.
http://shadow.modacity.net/h1a_h4_markv.png

Does this mean that you've actually been able to access the armor from CEA?
Regardless of fanboyness, excellent work, you guys.

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant 3.2.0.0 - Release Aug 21, 2013 11:02 PM (Total replies: 834)

I'm afraid that, for the time being, it's still a 'no'. The team and I are reasonably certain we can pinpoint the issue, but fixing it is another entirely. I'll be taking a deeper look at the issue on Friday, when I have some free time to do so.

As soon as I have any news I'll be sure to relay it - for now, the team is looking at the new content that dropped. There are some interesting implications that have arisen from the patch, but I don't want to get too far ahead of myself just yet and spoil the major reveal.

Keep up the good work, yo. In the meantime I'll worry about fixing my Adjutant problems. For now I believe that it's strictly a .NET Framework issue, though re-installing and repairing it didn't change much of anything. Even applying a fresh install of Adjutant failed, so I'm still attempting to figure it out.

Would love to explore through the new content and see what i can find.

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant 3.2.0.0 - Release Aug 19, 2013 11:08 AM (Total replies: 834)

Quote: --- Original message by: OashKoash
-snip-

Thanks for the support. As for troubleshooting... I don't want to insult your intelligence, but have you tried a completely fresh install? Changed any settings recently that might conflict with Adjutant (.NET framework, etc)? Likely it's something absolutely benign, so any insights or thoughts would be welcome.

I appreciate the thought, no worries. Actually, I've been removing every instance of Adjutant from my PC and reinstalling a fresher program, but to no avail. I checked the problem out, and it seems alot of people run into this kind of problem, specifically the code: CLR20r3

Again, thanks for the help and guidance, everyone.

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant 3.2.0.0 - Release Aug 18, 2013 10:46 AM (Total replies: 834)

So it might just be me, but I'm having an issue running Adjutant. It immediately freezes up and locks up before i can use it, even after manually updating it. It's hard to explain exactly what's going on, but the gist is that all I can see is a blank white window and the words "Adjutant has stopped working."

I've managed to extract plenty of material, so content doesn't worry me in the slightest. Well, at least up until the Champion's bundle DLC comes out.

Keep up the good work, guys. Especially you two, Rosanna and Waffles.

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant 3.2.0.0 - Release May 11, 2013 10:07 PM (Total replies: 834)

Hey, would you happen to know how Korro was able to explore those HCEA campaign maps? I apologize for asking something so non-chalantly, but curiosity has overcome me momentarily.

Halo CE General Discussion » Damnit Dennis, you broke Bungie LLC. May 11, 2013 09:59 PM (Total replies: 55)

The boy may have just had a fetish for phalli, but thank you for taking the actions you do, Dennis.

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant 3.2.0.0 - Release May 11, 2013 09:56 PM (Total replies: 834)

Well, that was rather unsightly....

Anywho, back to the topic. How're people's experiences with the upgraded Adjutant?

At least it's a decent piece of fan-art, not sure if it'd qualify for box art... Probably wouldn't, as the Chief's helmet looks too angular and Japanese...

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant 3.2.0.0 - Release May 6, 2013 05:12 PM (Total replies: 834)

I found something called temp_infinity, which has the full, if low-poly textures. As for the Lich, I found another that wasn't the actual vehicle asset, but a cheap one found in the same.

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant 3.2.0.0 - Release May 6, 2013 04:44 PM (Total replies: 834)

Per usual:
-storm_civilian_female (some textures and no head)
-storm_cortana (diffuse and no head)
-storm_delrio (no head)
-storm_lasky (no head)
-storm_sentinel (missing textures)
-storm_marine (missing some textures, no head)
-storm_masterchief_mp (can't view model, missing diffuse)
-storm_lich (can't view model)
-storm_pelican (can't view model)
-storm_warthog (can't view model)
-storm_infinity (can view model, but it's hard to describe what I'm looking at... it's like guts. Guts that are spewed all over the place...)
-storm_mammoth (same as storm_infinity)

There are some other scenery models that can't be viewed in Adjutant, like the forge structures (for those of us who may just wind up using them to make maps for machinima), and in-map items that are used during scripted animations and during cutscenes.

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant 3.2.0.0 - Release May 6, 2013 02:04 PM (Total replies: 834)

Support for some other models is still lacking, such as for the Warthog and the Pelican, as well as some other miscellenea such as forge structures and such. Very nice to see that Gravemind is still working his ass off on this.

Let that be a lesson to those of us in the community who don't know how to appreciate something useful, the time spent on developing Adjutant and the people behind it.

I think it would be better NOT to try and create false images or box art... For everyone's sake. And Arby's. Just saying.

So no. It does not look real. At all. Whatsoever. To the infinity minus a thousand lifetimes. Nice try though.

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Apr 22, 2013 12:34 PM (Total replies: 14974)

Quote: --- Original message by: Tommyhill98

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b108/jackrabbitlight/8663291181_74623acaf5_z_zpsf40e242a.jpg
I've modeled Oash Koash's needler launhcer, huge polys and no idea how to put it in game...

Edited by Tommyhill98 on Apr 20, 2013 at 03:54 AM

Impressive work. The bottom half could use a little more work in getting it to look more like the other heavy covenant launchers, like the handle and hole for both the FRG and Plasma Launcher.

Quote: --- Original message by: jackrabbit

Anyone have any DMR .weapon tag settings?

Edit.

I thought This was pretty cool savinpvtmike told me about this hidden unused weapon in halo 4 someone found.

Well I looked and I found it. It's called the storm_burst_pistol. Nice find! savinpvtmike

I'm we are planning on editing the geometry for a Forerunner Bayonetta.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b108/jackrabbitlight/cap_zps2c2bd34c.jpg

I'm planning. on using the Voxelizer on the blade. We hope It Will look something like this. when we are done.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b108/jackrabbitlight/Plasma_Sword_Rifle_Concept_Art_by_Espenartman_zps0b5f2130.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b108/jackrabbitlight/Forerunner_Paladin_Captain__by_Espenartman_zpsa5d76f27.jpg

If all go's well It will have a sword lunge and plasma rifle type animations.
I Have been planning this weapon tag for a while Now I was going to model it from scratch but now that we have something to work with It's pretty much go time!

Edit: Also I was searching for info on the weapon and I found out there is even more weapons hidden in halo 4.

http://tcrf.net/Halo_4
Edited by jackrabbit on Apr 21, 2013 at 07:43 AM

The burst pistol is located on the maps of Season 1.5 of Spartan Ops. So far, they aren't on the archive site, but is there a way to find the second half of S.O. so as to obtain it?
Edited by OashKoash on Apr 22, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Time: Wed October 16, 2019 11:58 AM 359 ms.
A Halo Maps Website