A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: DarkestSeptagon
About Contact
Last Post: May 7, 2013 02:51 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
DarkestSeptagon has contributed to 51 posts out of 469521 total posts (.01%) in 2,572 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant 3.2.0.0 - Release May 7, 2013 02:51 PM (Total replies: 834)

Thanks Gravemind!

I do have some questions.
What are these control maps for?

Also does Masterchief's visor have a texture?

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] MORE HALO 4 STUFF Apr 4, 2013 10:10 AM (Total replies: 224)

Quote: --- Original message by: Rosanna Weyland
So... call me new and all, but... something strikes me as odd.

New content gets released/leaked, the people responsible for releasing that content say 'more will come, we just need to get it into a release-ready state'... and then people get up in arms about things never being released.

Now, doesn't that strike anybody as a little silly?
That's why I avoid these type of arguments. If you look at it from a different perspective it's just silly.

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] MORE HALO 4 STUFF Apr 2, 2013 05:00 PM (Total replies: 224)

Quote: --- Original message by: killzone64
I must admit the halo 4 BR is my favorite one in the series
Where'd you find the texture for the display piece in the scope?

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] MORE HALO 4 STUFF Apr 2, 2013 04:11 PM (Total replies: 224)

Quote: --- Original message by: jackrabbit

Rig him up and put em in game!
I would but I have no idea how to do anything with custom edition.

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] MORE HALO 4 STUFF Apr 2, 2013 03:21 PM (Total replies: 224)

This is fun to play with, thanks for uploading this.

Edited by DarkestSeptagon on Apr 2, 2013 at 03:46 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] MORE HALO 4 STUFF Apr 2, 2013 11:14 AM (Total replies: 224)

Quote: --- Original message by: Mootjuh
Quote: --- Original message by: DarkestSeptagon

Omg Masterchief model!!!

Are the textures something other than the .bitmap extension this time? I still have no idea how to get the BMP files into max.

You can extract .bitmap to .tiff and you can just convert .bmp into .tif
Thanks, I got it.
Edited by DarkestSeptagon on Apr 2, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] MORE HALO 4 STUFF Apr 2, 2013 10:12 AM (Total replies: 224)

Omg Masterchief model!!!

Are the textures something other than the .bitmap extension this time? I still have no idea how to get the BMP files into max.
Edited by DarkestSeptagon on Apr 2, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Apr 1, 2013 07:30 PM (Total replies: 1487)

Quote: --- Original message by: Alexis
No, I think you have misunderstood my post.

I am merely coming to the conclusion that it was a joke based on yours and my own attempts to get it to work.

I have nothing to do with it. Sorry for the misunderstanding
I meant Tdog and gravemind, not you.

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Apr 1, 2013 06:41 PM (Total replies: 1487)

Quote: --- Original message by: Gravemind
Surely, it's just an April Fools Joke

^
You were both in on it. Y u do dis

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] HALO 4 WEAPONS Apr 1, 2013 06:08 PM (Total replies: 21)

Quote: --- Original message by: TDog
Quote: --- Original message by: DarkestSeptagon
I opened it in Max, it's either real or very good fan model.

Post a picture for me please.
Though I can't apply the textures because of the file type.

They're also fully rigged.
Edited by DarkestSeptagon on Apr 1, 2013 at 06:11 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] HALO 4 WEAPONS Apr 1, 2013 05:51 PM (Total replies: 21)

I opened it in Max, it's either real or very good fan model.

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Apr 1, 2013 02:45 PM (Total replies: 1487)

It's legit.

I get a "unsupported file type or file is in use" when I try to open an H4 map.

Unless I am missing something
Yeah me too.

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Apr 1, 2013 02:38 PM (Total replies: 1487)

It's legit.
Okay, so how do you use them in Adjutant?

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Apr 1, 2013 11:57 AM (Total replies: 1487)

Would the whole folder help?

http://www.mediafire.com/?eku9afa91rmqmn8
I'm going to let other people test it, i'm currently on my phone. But if I had my laptop and were at home then I would.

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Apr 1, 2013 11:49 AM (Total replies: 1487)

Would have been funny too.

But no, it's coincidental.
Well if Gravemind says that it's useless and not used for extraction then what's its purpose? If it's not an 'April fools' joke, which I think it is.

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Apr 1, 2013 11:41 AM (Total replies: 1487)

Halo 4 extraction plugins:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ohuhgi81k69gq4s
April fools.

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Mar 27, 2013 10:06 AM (Total replies: 1487)

Quote: --- Original message by: jabberwockxeno

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_space_partitioning
BSPs are not the same as normal models, and so they obviously can't be extracted the same way.

Do you expect we will get bsp extraction anytime soon?

Months, years, even?
Decades.
It would be nice to extract forge world.

Are things like grass, bushes, and trees part of a BSP?
Edited by DarkestSeptagon on Mar 27, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Mar 26, 2013 11:35 AM (Total replies: 1487)

Quote: --- Original message by: R93_Sniper
By bridge, I'm assuming you mean the bridge to the oni HQ building right?
Yes that bridge.

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Mar 26, 2013 10:20 AM (Total replies: 1487)

You can extract the ONI bulding and bridge from ODST. You can also get the low poly buildings used in the first cutscene in ODST. You can get the Forerunner artifact from Halo 3. Other than that you can't really get anything, those arn't BSPs btw.

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] HALO4 ELITE MODEL Mar 15, 2013 01:29 PM (Total replies: 108)

Quote: --- Original message by: jabberwockxeno

What do you mean you aren't "allowed" to? Is there some unwritten rule against halo 4 ripping?

Not all of us want to mod CE. Some of us just want to mess with the game assets, use them for measurements for canonical purposes on the wiki, or render scenes. Personally, I find the attitude that ripping is some secret thing not to be instructed publicly is ridiculous.

I have seen the reason that 343 or MS may try to just halo maps down for ripping halo 4 content, but I don't see why since reach and all the previous titles aren't a big issue anymore, and it's not like you can play the game with ripped assets. It's a very niche thing that I very much doubt MS cares about.

Sorry to rant like that. Just annoyed.
There's apparently a group that works on ripping content. Obviously they already have some Halo 4 assets, don't get annoyed with spartan_094. It's actually not his place to release ripped Halo 4 content. If you got into some secret group you wouldn't go right ahead and leak content, and break their rules. So no, there is no rule against it. But the group that is ripping it is not releasing it until they are ready. The same thing happened after Reach came out.
Edited by DarkestSeptagon on Mar 15, 2013 at 01:31 PM

Time: Sat December 14, 2019 2:33 AM 266 ms.
A Halo Maps Website