A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: LoneWolf7
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 1, 2012 12:17 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
LoneWolf7 has contributed to 3 posts out of 468602 total posts (0.00%) in 2,332 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » I have a question about editing Marines Dec 1, 2012 12:17 AM (Total replies: 4)

I see I see. Or so I slowly figured out. That is a real shame. HMT and HHT have actv (Actor Variants) but no way to edit the finer details other than I believe their weapon. I'm still very new to this so I'm trying to learn. Maybe someday it will be possible.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » I have a question about editing Marines Dec 1, 2012 12:02 AM (Total replies: 4)

Excuse my ignorance on this matter, but what is the gbxmodel? I've downloaded guerrilla but I can't locate a marine file?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » I have a question about editing Marines Nov 30, 2012 06:00 PM (Total replies: 4)

Hello everyone!

I'm a long time member of the RCT3 Custom Scenery community so I understand how diffucult this stuff can be sometimes. But anyways I dug out my old Halo PC game and lightly modded it so I play the campaign as a marine. I played simply as the armored marine until I got to the guilty spark level. I decided at this point it would be go as a soft amored marine so I didn't look out of place.

I sucessfully did the switch for that level and I can play as one. Then I decided to be really picky and I wanted to play as the one with a boonie hat. This has stumped me. Everything I've tried hasn't worked I'm always the one with no head gear.

I've used both the HHT and HMT programs with the plugins, but I don't even know if its possible? Is it possible? Any clues to point me in the right direction here?

Any and all help is greatly apprieciated!

~LoneWolf

Time: Fri April 19, 2019 3:26 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website