A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: SpartanCedric527
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 23, 2012 10:42 PM
Interests: Halo
Your Age: 19
What Games do you play: Halo Halo Halo
We're surrounded? Poor ba**ards.
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
SpartanCedric527 has contributed to 23 posts out of 469503 total posts (0.00%) in 2,557 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] RPG_Beta7 Dec 23, 2012 10:42 PM (Total replies: 234)

Totes buying a new CD key to replace the one I bought in 2008.
Masters, I freaking love you right now, no homo.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] RPG_Beta7 Dec 20, 2012 07:11 PM (Total replies: 234)

Jaz, what's your problem?

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] RPG_Beta7 Dec 16, 2012 03:18 PM (Total replies: 234)

Though .Yelo works just fine, my copy of Halo: CE won't work online, though my Key SHOULD be valid. I hope the new server thing fixes that, I think the check is Server-side, bit i wouldn't know. I don't know if my CE is used or not, got it as a gift. My buddy doesn't remember. I don't have the box anymore either and I can't find the key I wrote down. I have it somewhere, I might have to use one of those Redeemer things that finds your key. :s worked on my last laptop.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] RPG_Beta7 Dec 13, 2012 10:47 PM (Total replies: 234)

that'd be friggin awesome. I need to get my Legit copy online or figure out how to get my not-quite-as-legit copy to run OS

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE servers being shut down Dec 12, 2012 10:29 AM (Total replies: 335)

Wow GLU/Gamespytech you suck...

Don't worry, this community has this covered, though I wish I could help XD

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] RPG_Beta7 Dec 12, 2012 02:16 AM (Total replies: 234)

Yeah, My legit copy of CE I bought isn't letting me Host a .Yelo server. My CD Key is "invalid" somehow -_-
Pleading the 5th amendment on what I went through to get a working copy of Halo.
I am an evil person.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] RPG_Beta7 Dec 12, 2012 01:20 AM (Total replies: 234)

wow I never saw that... thanks. embarrassing.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] RPG_Beta7 Dec 11, 2012 10:22 PM (Total replies: 234)

I can't figure out how to use OS, otherwise I'd probably be using it more.
though if someone explained to me how to run it, I'm sure i'd have no problem. It looks like a great system, and a great step, maybe the next chapter, for Halo Combat Evolved.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE servers being shut down Dec 11, 2012 12:26 PM (Total replies: 335)

Can we please get back to the topic at hand?
no more talk about bigotry or Racism and whatnot.

BACK TO HALO CE NOW.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE servers being shut down Dec 10, 2012 11:45 PM (Total replies: 335)

I'm pretty confident in this Community. Hell, you guys compel me to try to learn this stuff just so I can help and not leech.
this might sound kinda wierd, but OpsY is proof that people actually care about a 9 year old game that keeps on giving.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE servers being shut down Dec 10, 2012 09:58 PM (Total replies: 335)

Quote: --- Original message by: Corvette19
My heart is broken. I am going to miss this.

Don't worry, Have faith in these people, I do. This is too good to let die.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bind command Dec 10, 2012 09:50 PM (Total replies: 6)

I love you!

Halo CE General Discussion » Bind command Dec 9, 2012 11:47 PM (Total replies: 6)

Okay someone help me out with how to use the Bind command, I'm getting nowere

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE servers being shut down Dec 9, 2012 11:47 PM (Total replies: 335)

wow I am retarded today. ._. been stuck thinking its 2008

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE servers being shut down Dec 9, 2012 07:49 PM (Total replies: 335)

People all around us are bombarding 343i, bungie, and Gearbox (what's left of Gearbox) for it, and have been for some time. at some point they will (hopefully) whoever has the rights to do so. that may take some time... and lets be honest it may never happen, but we can ALWAYS hope.

once GOC is up and running, i'll be playing Halo PC and GOC.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE servers being shut down Dec 9, 2012 05:42 PM (Total replies: 335)

We should all go to twitter and day and night every few hours say something of importance, a memory, or a hope for halo Custom edition and Halo's future on the PC.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE servers being shut down Dec 9, 2012 05:25 PM (Total replies: 335)

We at least can't go down without a fight.
Something, anything, a release of the Source would be immensely helpful, or support from 343i and Microsoft (which will be neigh impossible to achieve) to keep the servers alive.
A source release and some way to impliment a 2.0 that would complete some of the things that are ALMOST possible with the halo engine, like the flashlight being the placeholder for the potential armor abilities, the possibility of adding a sprint to halo, maybe a more loosely open source system that stems away from the slosed .MAP tagset.

reguardless of the mumbojumbo that is coming out of my fingertips, post anywhere and anywhere on every community you know for halo, even 343i's twitter, just to get their attention, maybe make them DO something.

can anyone link me to Btcc2 or something?

P.S. I have a new slogan
Cyborgs Unite
Edited by SpartanCedric527 on Dec 9, 2012 at 05:26 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE servers being shut down Dec 9, 2012 04:10 PM (Total replies: 335)

where will BTCC2's tools and patch and .dll be posted? on this site?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE servers being shut down Dec 9, 2012 03:15 PM (Total replies: 335)

no Jaz. other games are for wimps.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE servers being shut down Dec 9, 2012 03:05 PM (Total replies: 335)

Not like it's going to do anything but I've posted on the Waypoint Forums
"Dear 343 industries and the entire Halo Community
Halo: Combat Evolved for PC is about to die, as you already know.
If you are Truly Dedicated to Halo, you WILL re-port Halo: custom Edition to the PC and Host it. You could even charge 30 bucks a copy for it and make a substantial profit. As a Halo Custom Edition player since early 2008, I would be appalled if nothing was done to support a community that has lasted 11 Years. This is my plea to all who hear me, and especially 343 industries, we cannot allow this to happen.

Cyborgs Unite."

Kinda lame but whatever

Time: Mon December 9, 2019 6:43 PM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website