A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Nottakiller
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 11, 2012 12:53 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Chess...

Post Statistics
Nottakiller has contributed to 7 posts out of 464935 total posts (0.00%) in 2,794 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE servers being shut down Dec 11, 2012 12:53 PM (Total replies: 335)

Does that really matter?
Its almost impossible to get an relevantanswer about games, ppl have other interests.

Hard to believe almost everyone is prohibited to talk IP-play.

yes, its - gay.

bye
'
(try some school ppl)

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE servers being shut down Dec 11, 2012 10:26 AM (Total replies: 335)

How did you reach that solution?
We are all born "bi" but the surroundings makes us take only one direction
or the most of us. Thats the hetero-direction ofcourse thats found to be the most
practical and nice direction by trial and error during the youth.
Some are born with psycological defects that makes them go the not so usual way
-the homosexual one.
Ofcourse some psycologs doesnt agree but they are wrong.
I am right.

Who are seting up direct play for combat evolved?
And on what IP?
Perhaps you all must change back to that game soon

And thats my only Halo today

/Old chessplayer

-was ment to be a reply on "we are all gay in the inside" but the quote went into a black hole
Edited by Nottakiller on Dec 11, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE servers being shut down Dec 11, 2012 07:49 AM (Total replies: 335)

Gay and race.
I feel forced to clear things out here, though you not clear things out for me about the games.
Listen to me, I am 30 + which means I am half dead and is full of relevant information about life.
First of all homo sapiens is a gay race. Everyone are born bi-sexual which I believe for you means gay. Most animals also are more or less gay.
But ofcourse gays are not a race, the locical expression is like this :
Homo sapiens => gays
gays =>! Homo sapiens, that is, gays < = > homos is NOT true (no equivalens)
Is this gay to you?
I hope it makes you gay (happy)

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE servers being shut down Dec 11, 2012 03:26 AM (Total replies: 335)

Custom edition is still working on multiplayer? Any clear signs in the sky that it will stop work or not? Dont talk so surrealistic please, be clear.
What will happen if it goes the same way as combat evolved, will you not see greater "desperation" than mine here?
My game is completely gone, isnt that a difference?
And I got here cause I thought the forum was about my game.
Anyhow I cant understand why not anyone comment my discussion about direct IP-play,
is this not att all existing in your game???
Well I got an answer from Silent Jacket but perhaps he was talking only about combat evolved
and all the rest about custom edition.

I dont even have Halo PC and I hadnt heard about it before.. Before I buy a new Halo game I would like to know if it will work in the future or not.
To change the maps is a bit fascinating for me to, but not that much, however I wanna learn the grounds for that manipulations and if the servers can handle any customiced map or if I have to use my own server for my own map and let all players get any code from me, all this is a black hole for me - still..
Though I am an old assembler-programmer knowing much about the heart of computers but not such applications for users like CE cause it never intrested me, only to play some good ready to use games. Thats I and me. Again - what about direct IP play
Edited by Nottakiller on Dec 11, 2012 at 07:34 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE servers being shut down Dec 10, 2012 10:11 AM (Total replies: 335)

Thanx for clearing things out, making all the "?" stright

well I will try to learn to custom it to so I stay ...

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE servers being shut down Dec 10, 2012 09:47 AM (Total replies: 335)

If anyone reading here now has the PC-trial Combat Evolved, give it a try, I have a game up on IP:

EDIT Noone came and I also tried to connect from another computer, managing the firewalls in both, one XP and one Win7, but it didnt work at all to connect.
I used the right IP and also the right port.

This is bad!!! Anyone tested direct IP-play?
Edited by Nottakiller on Dec 10, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE servers being shut down Dec 10, 2012 09:20 AM (Total replies: 335)

Quote: --- Original message by: grey knight
lol well halo ce will stay alive

Hi
Help me, I know almost nothing about Halo games besides the CE trial, what is the difference:
Combat evolved and Custom edition?
Isnt it a bit strange to use the same letters??
I got here cause my trial didnt find any servers anymore and now I know why, i registered here now.
(found it with Google and fastly entered only cause of the subject)
Another noob-question, is this board for Xbox only or PC -games or both?
That trial (CE) was played on both platforms.
Next noob-question, when I played (only for a month or so) on my PC, where then some of the players in the fights, on Xbox?
I mainly played on the server "rathill" (JPN) - the Bloodgulch map and moving hill and teams.

But whats the problem, the only thing to do is to learn everyone how to manage the firewalls and set up direct IP-play. For me it seems to be only a problem to inform about the IP-number for the server(s) after that some ppl set them up.
Just now I cant myself cause i go only with 3 G (phone as modem) and its too slow.

Therefore I was not a killer ... but Im also old in compare to the most players - I believe, anyhow fast enough :)
I use to play chess, a game in one minute or less so its the internet and the comp/mouse wich limites my reactions..
too bad
Edited by Nottakiller on Dec 10, 2012 at 09:40 AM

Time: Mon August 3, 2020 7:58 AM 297 ms.
A Halo Maps Website