A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: DrJetro
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 29, 2012 11:02 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
The way Halo was meant to be played.

Post Statistics
DrJetro has contributed to 1 posts out of 469463 total posts (0.00%) in 2,518 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

I've looked on this forum and seen no posts like it, so I decided to make my own.

I recently received Halo 2 for Windows Vista for Christmas (purchased from Amazon) and installed it on my computer successfully. after loading up the game and passing the "any key to continue screen" I am given a windows LIVE prompt, telling me to log in to my account before i can play. I enter my LIVE account information and enter my activation code and it says its invalid, so I typed it in a couple more times to see if i was making any typos. after that i looked to Goggle and typed in my problem, turns out brand-new invalid keys for Halo 2 are pretty common, so much so that they've taken a toll off of the Halo 2 PC gaming community. Although, most of the answers led to old programs, support pages and out of date help that were completely useless. There was only one suggestion that was somewhat recent; calling Tech support, and even that ended up failing since Microsoft "no longer offers direct customer support for Halo 2" so I gave up and started playing Halo 1. I stumbled across this forum looking for Halo Mods and peeked into the Halo 2 section, and there are posts from this month, so I figured you guys have found some sort of miracle fix and that you could help me.

TL;DR: Activation code, brand new out of the package is invalid.

Time: Wed November 20, 2019 11:19 AM 141 ms.
A Halo Maps Website