A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Dycfer
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 6, 2013 10:05 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo CE

Post Statistics
Dycfer has contributed to 3 posts out of 469655 total posts (0.00%) in 2,571 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Someone is making the Halo Beta Jan 6, 2013 10:05 AM (Total replies: 7)

Who knows. It seems like fun

Halo CE General Discussion » Someone is making the Halo Beta Jan 5, 2013 09:50 PM (Total replies: 7)

Apparently a small group made a crappy video saying they were restoring Halo from the 90s before it got the way it is now.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HaloBetaRestoration

I'd like to see this go somewhere. What about you guys?
Edited by Dycfer on Jan 5, 2013 at 09:51 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Any good 3rd person mod for 1.9? Jan 3, 2013 05:06 PM (Total replies: 0)

Hey, this is my first post, I just recently got into Halo CE modding and yet I know quite a bit already, but I can't help to ask the community the best 3rd person mod or .exe I could use.

Halo ThirdFOV.exe was a really good program, no buggy master chief running, easy to use and such, but I needed to re-install CE for HEK purposes, now my OLD version updated to 1.9 and the third person camera is really laggy and I didn't take note of my old version I had unfortunately... Also, Skys the Limit 2.0 3rd person camera is buggy, so I already know about these 2 programs. Anyway, long story short, I'm working on a project that I hope people will want to play, and part of that is having a third person camera. Here it is 2013, the latest version of Halo CE has been out for a few years and there are no good 3rd person tools.... I hope I'm wrong and there are, and if so, could you tell me? I'd really appreciate it.

Also, whenever I'm using a 3rd person camera, the aim is always off. Any fixes?
Edited by Dycfer on Jan 3, 2013 at 05:07 PM

Time: Fri January 17, 2020 10:54 AM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website