A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: DeusEx82
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 30, 2013 02:36 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 30
What Games do you play: Halo series
Why yes I do have a big...gun

Post Statistics
DeusEx82 has contributed to 11 posts out of 469794 total posts (0.00%) in 2,605 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant 3.2.0.0 - Release Aug 30, 2013 02:36 PM (Total replies: 834)

Rosanna is there any chance of getting the DLC files in a OBJ format instead of the EMF format? Just the 3D files, the texture files are fine.

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant 3.2.0.0 - Release Aug 21, 2013 10:14 AM (Total replies: 834)

Hey guys, just checking back in. It's been a while, I saw the first post of the thread but now the non-extractable files list is gone, so does this mean that a fix has been found to get the MP Spartans? Or is that still a no?

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant 3.2.0.0 - Release Jul 3, 2013 12:34 PM (Total replies: 834)

Ah yes more of a mess than I expected.

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant 3.2.0.0 - Release Jun 30, 2013 10:49 PM (Total replies: 834)

Might sound like an odd request Rosanna, but how can I attempt this "jiggery-pokery" you speak up that exports the models in a mess. I might have an idea to try out now that this has been mentioned.

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant 3.2.0.0 - Release Jun 25, 2013 06:10 PM (Total replies: 834)

Thanks I was hoping instead of trying to extract the entire Master Chief MP file that I could use the raw extractor to get the parts individually (with the possibility of making that work) but that did'nt work as planned. Still it's odd I can get all the Reach models from the Spartan Ops (Chopperbowl) Map, and all the Elites in the AI file, but it's just this one that's acting up. I'll be watching though for a solution whenever it comes around. I'm a pretty patient person.

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant 3.2.0.0 - Release Jun 25, 2013 04:46 PM (Total replies: 834)

Ok so here's something, I've been playing around with trying to export the OBJ data from the Raw Extractor for the Storm_Masterchief_MP.mode file. But for example on the EOD Helmet I get a Wavefront Parse Error on Line 5239, on the Pilot Helmet Line 3777. I can also access the Storm_Masterchief_MP with my 3D program but I get a Line 305919 error with it.

So is there something there or a way to correct it to finally be able to open these? Is Gravemind planning to correct the problem with this Storm_Masterchief_MP file or the others? I know it's a challenge and I wish I had hex knowledge, but it's too advanced for me. Also I've tried selecting a group of files in the raw extractor such as the armor_head group, and I've tried extracting just it but in Adjutant I get a error line of code is too long or something like that.

http://i.imgur.com/IUpVuYv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/5HcVWZg.jpg

Halo CE General Discussion » [Tutorial] Open any Halo 4 map with Adjutant! Apr 19, 2013 06:58 PM (Total replies: 16)

I used to have a link for it but I've since lost it that was for the Halo CE-Halo 4 .maps and other games, now trying to find it again is turning into a headache.

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Apr 15, 2013 04:25 AM (Total replies: 1487)

Quote: --- Original message by: Gravemind
Quote: --- Original message by: DeusEx82
I hope my Post #840 isn't forgotten about. Would really like to learn if it's a possibility in the near future.

No, it isn't. HaloExtreme117 is right, just opening the maps requires little change, but raw extraction would need more work. I could add support to open the maps, but other than looking at the tag names there would be nothing to do with them, so I probably won't add Halo 4 support.

It's funny that I'm noticing a lot of posts on sites featuring Halo 4 Models when I asked about it a few months back, this was the response. Huh, guess it changed.
I'm guessing the few people that do have access to the tools are just testing them out, but if that's correct why are models popping up all over, when they should be private until the tools have been officially released.
It's kinda like everyone with access to the Halo 4 tools is showing off, and saying "screw you I'm not sharing until I feel like it". Or in a better way, let's say I've ripped from a game. It's a favorite game of yours and you want the models too. But I'm the only one with the knowledge and tools, and I'm showing off everything I have. Well you can't have any of it. Sound fair? Seems about the same here.
Edited by DeusEx82 on Apr 15, 2013 at 04:29 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Jan 16, 2013 10:32 PM (Total replies: 1487)

So that I get this right, I can open the Halo 4 Map files with the current Adjutant, but nothing can be done past there? I know HaloExtreme117 said "Almost no changes" so I am guessing some changes would have to be made in order to open them, how can I do this?

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Jan 9, 2013 02:40 PM (Total replies: 1487)

I hope my Post #840 isn't forgotten about. Would really like to learn if it's a possibility in the near future.

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Jan 7, 2013 09:14 PM (Total replies: 1487)

So here's a question with Halo 4 MAP files now available via here. https://xboxdb.access.win-serv.net/0000000001/files-DB/web/Default.asp.net?act=category&id=18 is there a future possibility of Adjutant being able to access these files for extracting the models?
Edited by DeusEx82 on Jan 7, 2013 at 09:15 PM

Time: Mon February 24, 2020 4:22 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website