A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: vstef96
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 20, 2013 03:29 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
vstef96 has contributed to 2 posts out of 469382 total posts (0.00%) in 2,463 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

You've got to be kidding me, all this hassle... and it was just some fail registry that I fixed with CCleaner? Wow, thanks man! You just made a halo player happy :D

Hello.

I have an issue with the game and that is that when I join several servers (Mainly {XG}) I get a black screen and the only thing I hear is the game mode being announced and I've no idea what to do.

I formatted and reinstalled my OS (XP SP3) and that still didn't solve it. (My graphics card is ATI Radeon HD 4650, I have a dual-core CPU... I can join other servers so that's not the issue, but I cannot join these particular ones and yes, I've been to their forum and they've no idea what is going on).

Please help me.

Regards,
Vstef96

EDIT: I should add that {XG} Server Admins told me that I have 0 ping while experiencing the black screen issue and that I am assigned to player number 0, which, I believe, is the player number given to people that are leaving the server. They went as far as giving me adminship and that still didn't solve the black screen.
Edited by vstef96 on Jan 19, 2013 at 05:56 PM

Time: Thu October 17, 2019 12:27 AM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website