A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: SrgEspectro
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 3, 2013 03:31 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo, Gears of wars, call of duty, Diablo III, RaiderZ, ...
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
SrgEspectro has contributed to 28 posts out of 469346 total posts (.01%) in 2,427 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Mis tags para el que los quiera :p Apr 3, 2013 03:31 PM (Total replies: 24)

muy buenos tags żme puedes decir en que carpeta podria encontrar el DMR y el needler?

Halo CE General Discussion » Kornmann00 v2 needs MS Office to run?! Mar 19, 2013 07:36 PM (Total replies: 19)

I think I have the same problem, what did you do?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Make HUD Mar 11, 2013 10:38 PM (Total replies: 1)

What is your idea of a HUD, maybe I can help.

Halo CE General Discussion » where are these HUD tags? Mar 5, 2013 05:55 PM (Total replies: 16)

then can not be customize these icons?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Map name with space Mar 5, 2013 05:19 PM (Total replies: 8)

I see, I had not thought of that. thanks for the info.

Halo CE General Discussion » where are these HUD tags? Mar 2, 2013 10:39 PM (Total replies: 16)

I also have had problems with these icons:

1. - Is located in the folder tags / ui / shell / bitmaps
2.-I have not found in guerrila
3.-it changes in the tag ui \ ui_tags_loded_multiplyer_scenario_type.tag_collection
4.-me have recommended with modify Kornman00 v2, but this program gives me trouble opening things and if I modify the icons do not appear in the HUD.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Multiplayer dialogues Feb 25, 2013 09:19 PM (Total replies: 0)

Hello, I have a question which is what are the possible options for the dialogues in multiplayer mode and differentiate them from those who do not (the bipeds machine dialogs).

I have no chance to experience multiplayer mode attacking a player to check these dialogues, so I wonder if someone can provide me that information or is shared or somewhere.

Halo CE General Discussion » how do you edit model animations Feb 24, 2013 08:53 PM (Total replies: 5)

interesting, I am testing, I will report my results. Thanks for the tip. :D

Halo CE General Discussion » how do you edit model animations Feb 24, 2013 06:08 PM (Total replies: 5)

Do they know how I can extract animations? in a while I work with and improve animasiones Grunts is what I need :/

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Icon multiplayer Feb 24, 2013 08:32 AM (Total replies: 6)

Thanks, I have an idea of how it goes With That program and I've been Able to change the icon at least Multiplayer disappear ... :/ I have some problems with That program, I will keep trying.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Need Tags/Help Feb 23, 2013 01:38 PM (Total replies: 4)

maybe have moved of their place tags in folders. :/

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Icon multiplayer Feb 23, 2013 11:41 AM (Total replies: 6)

The replacement icon I have it done, my problem is that I no find that part of Guerilla that is edited, so I decided to replace the original Slayer for one of a Grunt, both icons (original and new) are exactly the same, even in the channel alpha, now replaced by Grunt and made ​​the new compile, i test the new map compiled and Slayer still appears original, which is incomprehensible to me. I have no idea where it goes if I've already replaced. <:/

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Icon multiplayer Feb 22, 2013 11:23 PM (Total replies: 6)

Format .Bmp? not is .TIFF?.

Halo CE General Discussion » [blender]GBXmodel exporter Feb 22, 2013 06:12 PM (Total replies: 50)

I would like to see video tutorials of Blender for halo ce: D
Edited by SrgEspectro on Feb 26, 2013 at 01:39 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Icon multiplayer Feb 22, 2013 06:06 PM (Total replies: 6)

Hello, I have the problem that I find the multiplayer icon that appears at the top of HUD in Halo CE, which indicates the type of game and the color of the armor.

I want to change that icon and I know that is in "Tags / ui / Shell / bitmaps" the problem is that I can not modify them with Guerilla.

Even so I decided to create an icon (in this case the Slayer) and replace the file with the previous (previous support the renaming). By surprise yet the original Slayer icon still appears after compiling a map, then there is what is happening D:

Halo CE General Discussion » [blender]GBXmodel exporter Feb 22, 2013 05:50 PM (Total replies: 50)

Great, I've only practiced in Blender :D

Halo CE General Discussion » Are there any good 3p animation tutorials? Feb 22, 2013 05:47 PM (Total replies: 5)

I really would like to know how to extract the ".Model_animations" of the bipeds from Grunt, and I wanted to add new animations to them.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Map name with space Feb 21, 2013 04:39 PM (Total replies: 8)

That explains why it did not work, I had to use option 1 Xb thank you very much.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Map name with space Feb 20, 2013 04:24 PM (Total replies: 8)

True, I had heard of the "quotes" but could not remember. Thanks for both answers, I will try Xb
Edited by SrgEspectro on Feb 20, 2013 at 04:27 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Map name with space Feb 20, 2013 03:25 PM (Total replies: 8)

For that, they know if you can put the name of the map with space between words as they usually use "_". :D

Time: Sun September 22, 2019 3:18 PM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website