A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: AMK1994
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 4, 2013 09:17 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
AMK1994 has contributed to 3 posts out of 469496 total posts (0.00%) in 2,500 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Marine Editing Feb 4, 2013 09:17 PM (Total replies: 5)

Hey man I will try all of that but FYI I actually like playing the Marine AI.

They seem more human than cyborg, especially getting shot and when they spot an enemy they are like HEY! LOOK OVER NYERE! So hopefully it's not too different right? Could I just setup a marine then?

Halo CE General Discussion » Marine Editing Feb 3, 2013 02:04 PM (Total replies: 5)

I'm not missing an animation I think, what I'm trying to do is -

Replace Marine crouch with different directional dives

add velocity to marine grenade throw

Marine folder doesn't exist though, instead I have Marine_armoured/flastlight tags

CMT yelo probably uses a different Marine tag though, so how would I access their ODST marine replacement? And add those commands to him (Dive/throw)

http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=39563

Some info I am trying to understand here as well. The Marine graphs/folder doesn't exist. And I think they may be talking about a user made tag.

Halo CE General Discussion » Marine Editing Feb 3, 2013 01:05 PM (Total replies: 5)

So I used the bump possession on a ODST in the Truth and Recon CMT yelo map, and it looked sweet, however, I am unable to throw grenades or perform dodges. I did some research on how and I think I can do those parts but...

I am trying to use Guerilla to find the marine animation graph but only have marine_armoured with flashlight tags inside.

I am pretty sure however the marines in CE and CMT are different so I'd need to mod the yelo map right? I don't know.

Anyone have an idea? Am I missing a program which allows me to mess with maps (outside tag folder)?

Time: Sun December 8, 2019 3:10 AM 297 ms.
A Halo Maps Website