A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Covalyne
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 17, 2013 03:03 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Previously known as SFloyd or CSFloyd

Post Statistics
Covalyne has contributed to 4 posts out of 469526 total posts (0.00%) in 2,494 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Goodbye Feb 17, 2013 03:03 PM (Total replies: 21)

Quote: --- Original message by: Mootjuh
Wait, you were still alive? Seriously? I thought you quit long ago.

I was, I did not post. I just watched & read.

Quote: --- Original message by: Invader Veex
Just so happens that I came across this today on my old computer. Dat AR. http://www.xfire.com/videos/5e3aa3

Seriously, I think I modeled like 15 AR's over the years. Good times.

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
See ya!

Have a great time... in life...
This is awkward saying goodbye to someone I don't know

Thanks
it's awkward for me too <3.

Quote: --- Original message by: Corvette19
Hey dude. Good times over the years. I have you and Kevin both on Facebook but I'm not sure you know that I added you. Look for Blake Webb on your friends list

We did have a good time, we should all get on XBL some time and play. I noticed btw.

Quote: --- Original message by: clonecam117
Cheers, my friend, good luck in all your endeavours!

p.s. Is it just me or all of a sudden are there a bunch of people retiring? this is the 4th i've seen in the past few months.

The game is slowly dying compared to competition with tool-sets such as CryEngine and UDK available.

Quote: --- Original message by: 032 Mendicant Bias
Good luck in your future endeavours. loljesse

loljesse.

Halo CE General Discussion » Goodbye Feb 16, 2013 03:55 PM (Total replies: 21)

Hey everyone.

I'm finally done with Halo, and modding in general.

I wanted to swing by this community since I had my best times here.

For those of you who don't know me, I used to post/spam/harass this site under the alias of "Floyd", with usernames like CSFloyd, SFloyd & STFloyd.

I had a great time, hopefully those of you who knew me are still here.

http://i.imgur.com/joKC5sE.png

I love you guys.

I love you DEElekgolo (DEEhunter), you are literally like my brother.
I love you InvaderVeex, you were my entry point into halo modding, if I had not met you I would not be the same person I am today.
I love you Spartan094, you recruited me into your modding clan and taught me modeling and bitmap-production skills.
I love you DarkHalo003, we weren't very close, but we had our times of corporation.
I love you DarkZealot, you let me help you in map planning and modeling which was very fun and new to me.
I love you JoshFlighter, you had an extremely large influence on me.
I love you ODX, you would sometimes bite at me, and I at you, but we got along and you made sick ass animations.
I love you Hayabusa1337, even though you went rogue, you recruited me when I had no skills or talents.
I love you CLS_Grunt, you defended me through some of the worst times in this forum, thank you.
I love you Advancebo, you are one cool ass Asian, you were more of a friend than a fellow modder.
I love you Higuy, you gave me access to your maps and knowledge on BSP modelling which I am very thankful for, also we have some rough memories that are nostalgic.
I love you Jesse, loljesse.
I love you HDoan, you let me into H3MT even though I leaked your Narrows map.
I love you E3pO, you gave me extensive amounts of resources while expecting nothing in return, while also stretching my modeling skills.
I even love you WMHunter, you were my competition, you pushed me.
I love you iHalo.

You too K23Kid.

Oh and Dennis,
I love you, sorry for everything.
Edited by Covalyne on Feb 16, 2013 at 03:57 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Feb 16, 2013 03:44 PM (Total replies: 14974)

Quote: --- Original message by: Invader Veex
FLOYD! HEY!

Sadly, I don't know where to find it these days. :S

You're..
Still around?

My God.

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Feb 16, 2013 02:51 PM (Total replies: 14974)

Does anyone remember me? (See motto)..

I really need to find my DMR model.

Thank you.

Time: Sun December 15, 2019 7:47 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website