A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: ripamoramee1
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 8, 2013 05:56 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
They call me...Prophet

Post Statistics
ripamoramee1 has contributed to 6 posts out of 469775 total posts (0.00%) in 2,553 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Yoyorast Island V3 for Halo 4 ? Jun 8, 2013 05:56 AM (Total replies: 60)

Personally Yoyorast is my favourite map for Halo CE and Halo 2. But I think that if you want to request 343 Industries, mail them, or if you don't know email address, post in their forums.

-Arbiter

Halo CE General Discussion » A Cool Idea Mar 4, 2013 08:06 AM (Total replies: 92)

Never mind the audio. Most mapmakers use text subtitles. At least that's what my friend suggested for the copyright thing.

Halo CE General Discussion » RPME - Roleplay Map Expo Mar 4, 2013 08:03 AM (Total replies: 2)

It's an idea thread. The links are to the same concept.

Halo CE General Discussion » RPME - Roleplay Map Expo Feb 26, 2013 05:46 AM (Total replies: 2)

I came across a new multiplayer roleplaying map design. The concept map's here:

http://i5.minus.com/ib1iH7Jtq4CWx6.png

I think the lost Island in RPG Beta 6.2 is the secret island with an interior full of screens and paraphernalia. Take my opinion? That shipyard is like the place where final fight of Pillar of Autumn (Halo Reach level) takes place.

Airbase=Blue base from RPG Beta 6.2

What do you say of this?

Post ideas or concepts by you or those you found (but they must be creative commons concepts!) here.

Halo CE General Discussion » A Cool Idea Feb 26, 2013 05:31 AM (Total replies: 92)

Look....I know what it takes. I have even played all the games I mentioned. But it is uniquely fun to play such remakes on an older game. I say again, I know what it takes to do it. But it is a step worth doing. If I knew coding and other stuff like that, I would get to work. It's in demand by the public.

Halo CE General Discussion » A Cool Idea Feb 25, 2013 10:05 AM (Total replies: 92)

Just read the Open Sauce features. I thought that remake of Halo 3, 4, ODST and Reach levels (and of any other game that comes out sometime in the future only for 360). It would all work better with Open Sauce.

Time: Fri February 21, 2020 8:30 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website