A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: AllySuzumiya
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 17, 2017 10:59 PM
Interests: Aliens, Time Travellers, Espers, and Sliders,
Your Age: 3 years old
What Games do you play: Pin the tail on Mikuru, Volleyball, Baseball
"Kotae wa itsumo watashi no mune ni.."

Post Statistics
AllySuzumiya has contributed to 504 posts out of 469382 total posts (.11%) in 2,424 days (.21 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » I have returned Jul 17, 2017 10:59 PM (Total replies: 73)

Quote: --- Original message by: Imouto
who
UMM!? W-WAFFLES?!

Halo CE General Discussion » I have returned Jun 27, 2017 06:25 PM (Total replies: 73)

reunion ohh my goshhh!! ^^
i missed all of youu <333 (PLEASE GIVE ME SIERRA 117. NOW.)

im like SO shocked right now..
how DARE YOU CANCEL SIERRA 117!?

GRRR

Halo CE General Discussion » Sierra 117 Nov 5, 2016 03:37 AM (Total replies: 1179)

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Quote: --- Original message by: Ash_117
That is a joke right? Kill me already if it isn't.

Ask Slow bullet

Ironically, that's what this project being canceled feels like.

Quote: --- Original message by: Mootjuh
It was only Kirby, Vampire_Girl and me who were working on it. Some offered to help like DSali but he suddenly quit. Masters dropped it at day one and only placed some simple AI in the delta halo level.
I just used Matts name because it sounds like that other word that dennis would probably ban me for saying. Also didn't sali-ther0s get banned?

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Quote: --- Original message by: Pepzee

Quote: For those who said this day would never come, what are they to say now

They are to say that day never came.
Edited by Pepzee on Jul 4, 2015 at 02:14 AM

that joke has only been made about 20 times on this thread

Glad to know I was the first to make this joke. So I'll continue with this one:

.. it just keeps saying.. regret.. regret. What does it mean?

Oh, I can give you a translation. We regret naming our topic after an exploitable halo 2 quote. We regret making said topic before finishing a level first.. and we definitely regret bringing matty dratt to the team when he's busy on another project, aint that right marines?! (Hoorah)
Edited by AllySuzumiya on Jul 5, 2015 at 01:47 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE my nice graphic Apr 2, 2015 02:35 AM (Total replies: 18)

Quote: --- Original message by: BKTiel
Quote: --- Original message by: Jesse
Quote: --- Original message by: michaelwilliam
Quote: --- Original message by: Mokou Price
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9F-qD0EPEY

Nice but everyone pretty much focus on halo online.

I suspect that you, reachfan, and Caesar are the same person.

Are people seriously just figuring this out now?

ftsshot
reachfan
Caesar
& half accounts made since march 1st

it expresses different strawmen in each, arguing with itself like a retard so that when you pitch in, you're the retard. I guess that's funny when it's someone like Megasean but it annoys me when actual members start addressing it's accounts like real people.
.. Pfft.. You'd think after dealing with Altheros for several years, these people would learn how to deal with trolls.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Mar 28, 2015 06:26 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
Quote: --- Original message by: AllySuzumiya
a random individual

He is not a random.

I don't use this forum as much as I used to, so as far as I'm concerned he is a random to me. I'm sure he's very important though. Don't take it from me, I'm a random.. person who tried to wage a crusade against dennis

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Mar 28, 2015 05:44 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Pertaining to Halo: Online's modability, it's only been roughly a day since it's .. "Release" to us, and a random individual has already developed several mods for it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMTfuOMPjf4

Halo CE General Discussion » I use a SweetFX with "slanting light". Feb 17, 2015 04:57 PM (Total replies: 139)

Can someone get some pictures of this on CMT Spv3 A50? Also, why don't any of you use imgur?

Halo CE General Discussion » Is this how you reacted to Halo 5? Feb 17, 2015 04:39 PM (Total replies: 57)

All of these games are ripping off Duck Hunt.

Halo CE General Discussion » What happened to this community? Dec 29, 2014 04:25 PM (Total replies: 45)

The Halo maps community is volatile, jaded, unruly, insuperably biased and incredibly lethargic. People spend more time making posts titled "what is your least favorite map series and why is it takedown?" Or "DAE know dennis is 50?) And arguing over whether halos recent changes were necessary than they do filling quos they set for maps they were supposed to release. Custom edition is a fun game because it's actively being created by the menagerie of halo maps drones. If the drones don't work on new maps, then only the old maps and daily halo 3-4-reach reskins (all three at the same time) of blood gulch are being played. Everyone gets bored sometime.
Edited by AllySuzumiya on Dec 29, 2014 at 04:25 PM
Edited by AllySuzumiya on Dec 29, 2014 at 04:26 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Red Vs Blue Season 13 Dec 3, 2014 02:14 PM (Total replies: 24)

I know MatthewDratt of all people isn't talking about character development. Anyways. What exactly is the problem with the characters still being who they were before? They HAVE changed alot over the series run.

Church went from being this unreliable, snarky leader to realizing he had a much larger role to play in the later seasons you can see him adopting this for himself, even as each iteration of him is killed off.

Tucker went from being this one dimensional pervert character to a strong supporting character. He's demonstrated that he's capable of leading and second to only tex in the original BGC, he's the best fighter. He's matured and grown over the series, but still is immature from time to time.

Sarge went from being the series primary "pseudo-antagonist" to full on deuteragonist at times. Despite hating the blues, he's able to understand when an issue is greater than the Reds and blues and is willing to cooperate to get the job done.

Tex likely had some of the most development out of every character just due to how long she's been in the series. Shes the failure with a fear of failure. She desires to be the best at what she does and succeeds to an extent, but can never fully reach that mark. Despite being this prideful figure, her esteem is considerably low. She was well aware that she was an AI from the beginning, something that served as a trigger for her throughout the series. And despite being competitive, we see multiple times where she will compromise on her beliefs to comply with the will of others. Shes also considerably merciful, as rather than simply killing Carolina or trying to, Texas gave her an opportunity to join her. Her cooperation with York post-PF is evidence of this.

The Director went from a faceless antagonist to a character that the viewers can sympathize with. Suffering from Obito disease, the director is grieving over the loss of his love (who happens to share the same Name as me). Towards the end he seems to repent for his wrongdoings and it's insinuated that he even commits suicide at the end of s10.

Maintaining the same personality =/= static characters. It's consistency.

Quote: --- Original message by: SS Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy
Wow yeah, that looks really great. Amazing to see the graphical performance the 360 gave compared to original xbox like that.

Looks very dead spacey.

It's a shame performance art never comes to fruition.
You mean haloey, since it came first. I like how even though it looked amazing for its time, you could still see that this was on like previous gen consoles

Ui.map

Halo CE General Discussion » Sierra 117 Oct 3, 2014 08:22 PM (Total replies: 1179)

Quote: --- Original message by: Mootjuh
Well it would be like twice as big as this project.
Change your avatar back and when would we expect a release?

At this point finding altheros is like seeing Jesse and James in disguise as like nurses or something on Pokemon

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Aug 17, 2014 11:19 AM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: SS Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
I'm not sure why we are still talking about this. The Elites will never wield human weapons in any project I work on. We don't need to beat this dead horse.

Seems a little impractical....since the H2 brutes wielded shotguns, the h3 elites could drive warthogs, and the Hr covy used a multitude of stuff in firefight.
Nostalgia aside, Halo 2's enemies were incredibly imbalanced. Fighting a brute on legendary was like fighting a Hunter in halo 1 without the plasma rifle, back melee or shotgun trick.

Quote: --- Original message by: EtchyaSketch
Quote: --- Original message by: AllySuzumiya
Anyhow, the Xbox ONE is better than the PC. Not so much because of the games (or lack, therof) but moreso the ability to enjoy them. Here at Halomaps, we strive to optimize and make as much use of the BLAM Engine, which is rapidly approaching it's (correct me if I'm mistaken) 13th birthday. The truth is, the Xbox 360 and Xbox ONE are like those newer toys on the market, while the PC is just an old toy with a very appealing coat of paint. Not to discredit the PC in any way, as it's pretty coat of paint allows us to fool people into believing its that shiny new toy. Now, excuse me while I actively and eagerly anticipate the release of the cutest remake of the Halo campaign I've played, and the "I can't believe its not Halo 3" map Dratt's working on. Love you all and cant wait to see what you all make in the future.
Edited by AllySuzumiya on Aug 1, 2014 at 06:53 PM

If Halo was the only game to ever come out on any systems, and was the only game needed to validate a platforms worth, then uhhhh.... Sure.

And then you realized, Halo's the reason Xbox Live wasn't shut down.

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
Quote: --- Original message by: Chief113
this is why I stick to xbox because PC faggots like you ruin games smh
You are entitled to your opinion, you are allowed to express it in a single thread and not several, which have been closed, however if you continue to use language like this your account and messages will be removed. I know that there will be a certain amount of childish behavior in this forum but this kind of small minded little boy hate talk will not be tolerated.

When you publicly quote someone's profanity to draw their attention to the offense they've made, you only further exhibit the use of profane language that would have otherwise been buried in the comments section.

Anyhow, the Xbox ONE is better than the PC. Not so much because of the games (or lack, therof) but moreso the ability to enjoy them. Here at Halomaps, we strive to optimize and make as much use of the BLAM Engine, which is rapidly approaching it's (correct me if I'm mistaken) 13th birthday. The truth is, the Xbox 360 and Xbox ONE are like those newer toys on the market, while the PC is just an old toy with a very appealing coat of paint. Not to discredit the PC in any way, as it's pretty coat of paint allows us to fool people into believing its that shiny new toy. Now, excuse me while I actively and eagerly anticipate the release of the cutest remake of the Halo campaign I've played, and the "I can't believe its not Halo 3" map Dratt's working on. Love you all and cant wait to see what you all make in the future.
Edited by AllySuzumiya on Aug 1, 2014 at 06:53 PM

Time: Thu October 17, 2019 12:15 AM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website