A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: TDog
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 16, 2013 06:01 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 17
What Games do you play:
twilight sparkle

Post Statistics
TDog has contributed to 37 posts out of 469465 total posts (.01%) in 2,452 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Apr 16, 2013 06:01 PM (Total replies: 1487)

LOL the analytical skills of you people amaze me. Keep trying.

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Apr 16, 2013 05:22 PM (Total replies: 1487)

Is that not what I've been saying for my entire stay in this forum...

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Apr 16, 2013 04:26 PM (Total replies: 1487)

Quote: --- Original message by: ElijahB1
names or quotations

http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=42729

Quote: --- Original message by: 032 Mendicant Bias
Quote: --- Original message by: Alexis
As a side note, you seem to have affiliation with those who have full access to the extraction tools... Is there a reason they are being kept from the 'community'

We had planned on producing a complete tag set and releasing it to the community.

Obviously, its just a coincidence that I "guessed" their motivation even before they admitted it on the forums!

I'm just really good like that.
Edited by TDog on Apr 16, 2013 at 04:30 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Apr 15, 2013 09:42 PM (Total replies: 1487)

I'd love to see some names or quotations to back up that statement.

You obviously think you know more about this than the one who had inside information. Ask them yourself, see what they tell you!

You either believe me or you don't. I guess releasing their weapon pack wasn't enough. Or did you forget about the entire folder of ripped content I posted? Which was, of course, theirs, and not mine.
Edited by TDog on Apr 15, 2013 at 09:45 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Apr 15, 2013 04:44 PM (Total replies: 1487)

My post pertains to the topic.

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Apr 15, 2013 04:39 PM (Total replies: 1487)

There is not really a "secret club" just a group of people who are testing the app to make it better for you guys

This is inaccurate. I've talked to the members, and what they told me is clear. They're waiting on releasing so that they can finish their tagset first. The release is dependent on when they finish it, not when the program is functional.

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Apr 13, 2013 11:30 PM (Total replies: 1487)

People don't do things for self-benefit.

I think logic just left the building.

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Apr 13, 2013 10:57 PM (Total replies: 1487)

And you are the Republican!
Cheers!

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Apr 13, 2013 10:51 PM (Total replies: 1487)

Quote: --- Original message by: TDog
Long story short:
1. Gravemind gets adjutant to extract from Halo 4.
2. Gravemind doesn't give it to anyone except a few people.
3. Those few people won't share until they're the first to do everything they want with it.
4. They get caught.
5. Everyone wants to kill Gravemind.

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Apr 13, 2013 10:14 PM (Total replies: 1487)

Good thing people like you aren't in charge!
And I'm surely not a bad person either!

^This was my point, Sherlock.

And then they cry because they don't get "respect" or "appreciation" from the community...
Haha..that's funny.
Edited by TDog on Apr 13, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Apr 13, 2013 10:06 PM (Total replies: 1487)

I have the right to hoard my money and not donate to the poor. I mean, it's my money. And I'm surely not a bad person either!

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Apr 13, 2013 09:39 PM (Total replies: 1487)

Quote: --- Original message by: Thorolf Kveldulfsson
Foolish of Gravemind to trust Arabs and 13 year olds.

I doubt that. He probably gave it to Spartan094, Spartan094 probably gave it to yoko, and yoko probably gave it to you. If my speculation is true, then the only fool is Spartan094.

No, I think he's foolish for trusting Arabs and 13 year olds!

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Apr 13, 2013 09:18 PM (Total replies: 1487)

Foolish of Gravemind to trust Arabs and 13 year olds.

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Apr 13, 2013 05:42 PM (Total replies: 1487)

Quote: --- Original message by: Sinow
Oh no, ALL of CMT's assets were based on a Halo game but hey, they're upheld as heroes, because they added to it, they studied it, they improved it and eventually released it. Don't see you labelling yourself as anything negative.

Ah the traditional "BU- BU- BUT...HE DID IT TOO!!!!" argument. Nice one, but don't expect it to hold.
Edited by TDog on Apr 13, 2013 at 05:43 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Apr 13, 2013 05:18 PM (Total replies: 1487)

There is a thing called decency. Bragging, by its very nature, is not within that domain.

Other people's immaturity is not a reason to act immature yourself. He won't be treated any different.
Edited by TDog on Apr 13, 2013 at 05:18 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Apr 13, 2013 05:14 PM (Total replies: 1487)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
My point is Gravemind is a 2 faced weasel, who is holding things back from the community so he and his friends can benefit at the expense of others. For all the talk of wanting to help people by creating an app that can extract content, he keeps the ability to extract the most prized content to himself.

The fact he is benefitting off code that is not even his is just the icing on the cake of this situation.

Yeah, his using his own application is just so incredibly twofaced and selfish.

Nah. Him using it to heighten his (and his friends') reputation is selfish.
It's not hard to understand.. Though I'm sure you were in the deal with the rest of his friends, so it's understandable why you're confused.
Edited by TDog on Apr 13, 2013 at 05:16 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Apr 13, 2013 05:10 PM (Total replies: 1487)

Long story short:
1. Gravemind gets adjutant to extract from Halo 4.
2. Gravemind doesn't give it to anyone except a few people.
3. Those few people won't share until they're the first to do everything they want with it.
4. They get caught.
5. Everyone wants to kill Gravemind.

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Apr 13, 2013 05:01 PM (Total replies: 1487)

Quote: --- Original message by: ShadowSpartan
Quote: --- Original message by: Rosanna Weyland
I'm getting asset extraction. I don't care where it comes from, I don't care whose code the tools are built from.

Having that kind of mentality is yet another problem that the community has. It puts off programmers from pouring time into their work and releasing it, only to have others take it and claim as their own.

If the programmers weren't like Gravemind, maybe things would be different!
/commonsense

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Apr 13, 2013 04:55 PM (Total replies: 1487)

Not arguing with TDog

You're a smart boy.

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Apr 13, 2013 04:15 PM (Total replies: 1487)

he was doing everyone a favor.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUNNY

You don't see people posting magnificent new content with "Anonymous" as the author, do you? I'm sure none of these people would be willing to make this tagset if they wouldn't be able to put their names on it.

There is one motive, and one motive only, in this group - to get things before other people do.

Time: Thu November 21, 2019 7:26 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website