A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: DMATH6
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 3, 2016 04:01 AM
Interests: Shiny Things, Gruntipedia, Big Explosions
Your Age: -18
What Games do you play: Halo, Halo, And MORE HALO (Yes even halo wars)
WAZUP!!!!!
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
DMATH6 has contributed to 44 posts out of 469494 total posts (.01%) in 2,466 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Jan 3, 2016 04:01 AM (Total replies: 2780)

I would gladly pay 60 drollery doo's for halo 3 with a full modkit support like custom edition

Halo CE General Discussion » Yay Jan 3, 2016 03:58 AM (Total replies: 1)

This website is still alive and kicking, I don't know about you but this is my favourite community on the interwebz.

Halo CE General Discussion » BlindWolf (Working in progress!) Sep 3, 2013 10:23 AM (Total replies: 235)

Nice, but you can make the teeth 2d. You know like jackel teeth, YOU ARE AWSOME!!!!!!!! UPDATE!!!!!! Dont make the teeth 2d it looks better in 3d, nice sculpting usually my models end up looking like feces.
Edited by DMATH6 on Sep 3, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Firefight Portent II Official Thread Sep 3, 2013 09:59 AM (Total replies: 443)

I wish i had an tag "tag" team so when im finished rigging vehicle functions and i need to start on physics, i can just go "tag, your it" :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Artsy Fartsy Sep 3, 2013 09:54 AM (Total replies: 124)

Did you know that their is an object attach script function that allows seperate objects to be "glued together" Example, marine holding glowing batons, chief holding cortanas chip, caption keys holding his pipe. And did you know that you can attach objects to vehicles such as halo 3 frigate attached to an banshee to give the illusion that the frigate is an vehicle? And did you know you cant pliot the vehicle unless your character is spawned in the vehicles seat, same with ai. And did you know that collision geometry only works for the second object specifyed in the object attach script?

Halo CE General Discussion » Blitzkrieg in 3ds max 9 Sep 3, 2013 09:22 AM (Total replies: 35)

Yes anything that exports jms on max 2012 would be AN DREAM COME TRUE!!!

Halo CE General Discussion » wierd map problem May 2, 2013 07:42 PM (Total replies: 14)

Both your BSP's share the same lightmap. This usually happens to me when i do radiosity on an original map. e.g redoing timberland at night.

Halo CE General Discussion » Firefight Portent II Official Thread May 2, 2013 05:51 PM (Total replies: 443)

WOW!!
Edited by DMATH6 on May 2, 2013 at 05:52 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo, 3000 Years Into The Future May 2, 2013 05:36 PM (Total replies: 11)

Yes of course. Just an idea right now.
Edited by DMATH6 on May 2, 2013 at 05:37 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo, 3000 Years Into The Future May 2, 2013 05:28 PM (Total replies: 11)

What do you think, have i got a story going?

Halo CE General Discussion » suggestions for site May 2, 2013 04:57 PM (Total replies: 130)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
Quote: --- Original message by: DMATH6
This site should take a few ques from GTA Garage. They use a cookie as an reward for people. Example you did good have a cookie (and an image of an cookie is shown).
That is how you train dogs and small children.
Now that i think about it, its a horrible idea.

Halo CE General Discussion » O.D.S.T. Series; Official Thread May 2, 2013 04:49 PM (Total replies: 162)

How about one big explosion instead? Just one awsomely BIG EXPLOSION (hey what can i say i like big bangs and i cannot lie).

Halo CE General Discussion » O.D.S.T. Series; Official Thread May 2, 2013 08:01 AM (Total replies: 162)

Add some big explosions, e.g blowing up a cove crusier, or something that makes people go "AWSOME" or barreling through the sky in a pelican. Hell have a level were the player drives a scarab. Any thing big that will make people remember your campagn and go "that was cool"

Halo CE General Discussion » Do you remember when you were a noob here? May 2, 2013 07:33 AM (Total replies: 105)

I first joined this site not long ago, fumbling my way through the dark in halo ce. Now i look back and rember all of the problem solving. One time i screamed at my computer because tool coudn't compile my model, ahhh good times Now im using Unity, i feel the frustration coming back. But the halo ce engine ill aways use just because it reminds me of a simpler time. LOVE HALO CUSTOM

Halo CE General Discussion » suggestions for site Apr 30, 2013 11:04 PM (Total replies: 130)

This site should take a few ques from GTA Garage. They use a cookie as an reward for people. Example you did good have a cookie (and an image of an cookie is shown).

Halo CE General Discussion » Artsy Fartsy Apr 30, 2013 04:50 AM (Total replies: 124)

Did you know that their is an halo ce map were you play as a time trialing elite rideing on a hoverboard (dmt-air)?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Making Halo 4: A Story About Triple-A Apr 28, 2013 10:33 PM (Total replies: 2)

Yes "food nipple indeed" but a awsomely good read though.

Halo CE General Discussion » Artsy Fartsy Apr 28, 2013 10:25 PM (Total replies: 124)

Did you know that this forum was meant to be a disussion about halo custom art and cutscene related stuff? But instead i turned it into a "Did You Know" forum post because i posted in the wrong section of the forums?

Halo CE General Discussion » Overrated Maps Apr 21, 2013 08:17 AM (Total replies: 72)

Quote: --- Original message by: DSalimander
Lumoria.
best campaign but one of the characters (brandon) sounded like a crappy impersonation of a 13 yearold british teen. Sorry but someone had to say it. Also bloodgulch is overated, so many bloodgulches with ai.
Edited by DMATH6 on Apr 21, 2013 at 08:21 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Combine All The Good Stuff Apr 21, 2013 07:57 AM (Total replies: 21)

Yes the halo ce engine is old but because of that you can run more things on your map. An epic army of 1000s of coves and marines in a massive battle i'll pick over a few highrez cove encounters any day. Anyway i agree on ai syncing we need it.
Edited by DMATH6 on Apr 21, 2013 at 08:02 AM

Time: Sat December 7, 2019 8:53 AM 406 ms.
A Halo Maps Website