A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Ecelon
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 22, 2013 06:07 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo, GoW
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Ecelon has contributed to 7 posts out of 469391 total posts (0.00%) in 2,416 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Mar 22, 2013 06:07 PM (Total replies: 1487)

Quote: --- Original message by: Gravemind

If the meta viewer lets you change values, it must be a pretty old version. Download the one in the link on the first post.
Edited by Gravemind on Mar 20, 2013 at 04:20 AM

Thanks alot Gravemind, for helping.

Quote: --- Original message by: waffles
Just checked the first pages download, its the latest version now. Whenever you can, re-download it.

Thanks Waffles. It finally works. The cache mustn't have been cleared on this laptop, hence why I kept downloading the previous version.

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Mar 21, 2013 07:51 PM (Total replies: 1487)

Quote: --- Original message by: waffles
^ When you are downloading the app, when it first opens does an update window appear at all? if not, you might have to do it manually through the top menu.

Thanks Waffles. Sadly I can't update the app. I've just moved in with my fiance and haven't gotten the internet setup on my laptop yet. So I'm stuck hijacking her laptop until I do! XD

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Mar 21, 2013 07:30 PM (Total replies: 1487)

Quote: --- Original message by: Ecelon
Would it be possible for you to send me the extracted .EMF files for the permutations. I've tried changing some strings in the "Meta Viewer" hoping it would work, and still nothing. Sorry to be such an annoyance mate!

If the meta viewer lets you change values, it must be a pretty old version. Download the one in the link on the first post.
Edited by Gravemind on Mar 20, 2013 at 04:20 AM

I've downloaded the new Adjutant app, but the same problem still exists. Sorry for being a pain and thanks for trying to help mate!

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Mar 20, 2013 02:43 AM (Total replies: 1487)

You need version 3 or newer or the Unknown pieces won't appear. I removed the linked EMF files because the permutations should now be extractable normally.

Would it be possible for you to send me the extracted .EMF files for the permutations. I've tried changing some strings in the "Meta Viewer" hoping it would work, and still nothing. Sorry to be such an annoyance mate!

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Mar 19, 2013 11:19 PM (Total replies: 1487)

Quote: --- Original message by: R93_Sniper

as for you Echelon, Gravemind posted a link to all Halo Reach Spartan permutations as an EMF, check it out

Thanks R93. I looked for it for quiet awhile and couldn't find it.

Quote: --- Original message by: Ecelon
I was wondering if anyone knows how to export 'spartan_flair_xxx' models. Seems that I can only extract the ODST chest / ODST Shoulders / Juns Chest piece. I've been trying to figure it out for the past few days, with no luck. Though I did manage to extract them as .obj, but it was 1 single object and would take forever to break them apart!

These permutations can only be exported via the model viewer. Open the spartans model in the viewer, and there should be an "Unknown" permutation. This contains all the different parts which were previously missing, however they will not be correctly named. You can use the viewer to see which part is which, or just extract all of them.

I've checked the "Spartan" model in the model viewer and couldn't find "Unkown" in any of the permutations. All I've got, are "Player_xxx" strings.

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Mar 19, 2013 09:54 PM (Total replies: 1487)

I was wondering if anyone knows how to export 'spartan_flair_xxx' models. Seems that I can only extract the ODST chest / ODST Shoulders / Juns Chest piece. I've been trying to figure it out for the past few days, with no luck. Though I did manage to extract them as .obj, but it was 1 single object and would take forever to break them apart!

I was hoping that someone who has 3ds Max 2010 could export Marine mdel as an .obj. I only have 2009 and can't open it. Thanks in advance!

Time: Tue October 22, 2019 11:17 AM 531 ms.
A Halo Maps Website