A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: trifle
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 15, 2013 10:17 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
must get da bacon

Post Statistics
trifle has contributed to 2 posts out of 469526 total posts (0.00%) in 2,468 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [Map Request] 2 Maps Please Mar 15, 2013 10:17 AM (Total replies: 5)

is there anywhere to find a compatible tutorial with the newer versions?

Halo CE General Discussion » [Map Request] 2 Maps Please Mar 14, 2013 01:07 PM (Total replies: 5)

Dear Viewer,
Is there anyone who would like to make 2 maps for me? These maps don't have to be made from scratch.

I tried making a map but i couldn't. The program i was using was Max 3DS V10 and couldnt locate alot of features that the Offical HEK Tutorial mentioned such as how to move a box to coordinates.

First map request. below is some information of the first map
name: b40interior
layout: connected as a maze, a straight path, or however you feel
mods: no mods; default weapons, vehicles, bipeds
ai: no ai
gametypes: preferably, only slayer
interiors only: b40 arena, no exteriors: AoTcR
reason: there are quiet a few b40 exterior maps, but not that many interiors. plus this map, can use all of the interior rooms

Second map request. information below
b40 interior with ai
ai: halo 1 covenant (grunt, elite, sword elite, jackal); hunter optional. no camo enemies
reason: i play assault_on_damnation alot since its my most favorite ai map

the second choice is optional or you can just make the second choice. let me know if im missing anything.

Thanks,
Trifle

PS: i have a lot of patience

Time: Sun December 15, 2019 9:37 AM 344 ms.
A Halo Maps Website