A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Oskarmandude
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 14, 2017 07:54 AM
Interests: Super Mario Bros 2
Your Age: Age is just a number Dennis :)
What Games do you play: Super Mario Bros 2, Super Mario Bros 2 and Super Mario Bros 2
Make Halomaps Fully Hectic Again

Post Statistics
Oskarmandude has contributed to 651 posts out of 464594 total posts (.14%) in 1,653 days (.39 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Aug 14, 2017 07:54 AM (Total replies: 12102)

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Lol who defends someone that identifies as Alt Right? Like welcome to the eighth grade

I personally disagree with the Alt-Right but no one deserves cancer for having the wrong opinion.

And I could just say "Lol who defends someone that tells people they should get cancer and give their family a financially crippling health care bill"
Edited by Oskarmandude on Aug 16, 2017 at 01:15 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Aug 13, 2017 04:46 AM (Total replies: 12102)

I'm late for this
Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
of course you couldn't be more wrong. There was no disagreement, it was in response to an alt right white supremacist troll. Why don't you post the full context of that?

Quote: 19/m/white, Alt-Right for life, Trump Supporter, Devils Advocate, owner of unpopular opinions, known for triggering liberal dumbasses, Xbox GT: Halo Archivist.

Edited by Masters1337 on Jul 30, 2017 at 02:28 PM

oh no, not the alt right white supremacist trolls! the guys in charlottesville are dangerous, sure, but not this dude crapposting on twitter whose profile picture is a bloody meme.
and nothing about the context you gave even suggested that he's a white supremacist, you're just making crap up. idk if it's to make yourself seem like less of a bad guy for the disgusting tweet you made, which didn't come to fruition btw if that was the intended effect.

so based on the context, one or a combination of these things are why you think this person should get cancer and his family be met with a crippling healthcare bill:
1. Him being white
-If this is your reason, you're just racist on genocidal levels

2. Him being Alt-Right
-"Alt-Right" is a really vague term because it literally just means right wingers who oppose the right-wing establishment. If this is why he deserves cancer, then you're just an elitist of establishment politics. But I know that's not the definition of Alt-Right you're using, you're using the umbrella term for young conservatives who have a hard line traditional stance on social values and are opposed to demographic replacement. If these are your reasons, I'm letting you know that having the "wrong opinion" is not a reason for someone to deserve cancer.

3. Him being a Trump supporter
-62,984,825 people voted for Trump, and there are many additional Trump supporters abroad. This is a huge death toll that would have catastrophic effects on the world. Again, having the "wrong opinion" is not a reason for someone to deserve cancer.

4. Him being a devil's advocate
-Maybe Masterz really hates devil's advocates, idk. I don't know why anyone would hate them, and I know this isn't Masterz' reason for thinking that this guy should get cancer, but I'm still writing this short paragraph to say that it is yet another attribute that is not a reason for someone to deserve cancer.

5. Him being an owner of unpopular opinions
-If this is your reason for thinking he deserves cancer then you're actually a psycopath. Not being the lowest common denominator isn't a sin.

6. Him being known for triggering (liberal) dumbasses
-Is this really a reason for someone to deserve cancer? Dumbarses will get triggered either way, this kid is just an agent of everyone else's (not Masterz') entertainment. Or does Masterz not like that liberal dumbarses are the dumbarses that this kid triggers? Well, again, having "the wrong opinion" is not a reason for someone to deserve death, Big Brother.

7. His Xbox Live Gamertag being Halo Archivist
I know it's not a good GT, but come on.

"you've already proven to not understand the reaction your words have. Don't flush your reputation down the drain further than you have."
Haha, Masterz, what is wrong with you?
Edited by Oskarmandude on Aug 13, 2017 at 04:50 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » I have returned Jun 20, 2017 01:29 AM (Total replies: 73)

whomst

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Immured - an immure variant Jun 15, 2017 05:38 AM (Total replies: 13)

who spilt the vaseline on the spartan biped?

Halo CE General Discussion » Money Apr 30, 2017 10:27 PM (Total replies: 121)

Sparky puts a lot of effort into his crapposts

Halo CE General Discussion » XF (Xtreme Forces Halo Custom Edition) Apr 28, 2017 08:40 AM (Total replies: 17)

Quote: --- Original message by: MKnance
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker

Quote: --- Original message by: MKnance
Lo que pasó con el XF Xtreme Forces Clan para la edición personalizada de halo los servidores probablemente han desaparecido durante casi un año ahora disfruté del servidor de Aduanas XF con los mapas personalizados, pero es triste que se haya ido

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-gNItZK8OE1Q/Vu2TN0hZ3uI/AAAAAAAAAqI/LmZOfgeX1uY/w800-h800/tumblr_inline_nswiyauCSG1r7h0b1_500.jpg

Edited by Super Flanker on Apr 27, 2017 at 07:25 PM

I am not a trump supporter so keep your hate off this topic thanks

>your hate
How about you keep your language off this strictly English forum

tl;dr
tl;dw
pics please

Halo CE General Discussion » HMU 4/2/17 - We're finally back Apr 3, 2017 12:49 PM (Total replies: 22)

cool and good

Halo CE General Discussion » it's a thing. Halo CE 60 FPS Mar 24, 2017 03:49 AM (Total replies: 86)

Quote: --- Original message by: Nickster5000
gameplay > 60 fps

is it worth shooting for 60 fps if it plays like $%&*?

>sees vidya discussion that isn't explicitly about gameplay
>"MUH GAMEPLAY!!11111 IT'S ALL THAT MATTERS!1!!!! STOP TALKING ABOUT ANYTHIHNG ELSE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Halo CEA full sound tagset Mar 11, 2017 05:53 AM (Total replies: 11)

Pretty awesome. We could definitely use your help with SPV3 with some of our new sounds and music, if you are interested shoot me a PM.

cmt rips confirmed

Halo CE General Discussion » Post your Top 10 HCE mappers/modders Feb 25, 2017 02:55 AM (Total replies: 95)

my DP says it all

Halo CE General Discussion » Project Warhawk Announcement! Jan 30, 2017 05:13 AM (Total replies: 43)

Quote: --- Original message by: BKTiel
Quote: --- Original message by: Oskarmandude
this couldn't possibly get cancelled in a week's time

who was that directed at

who do you think

Halo CE General Discussion » Project Warhawk Announcement! Jan 30, 2017 12:40 AM (Total replies: 43)

this couldn't possibly get cancelled in a week's time

Halo CE General Discussion » MEGA BLOCKS HALO Cancelled! Jan 10, 2017 01:00 AM (Total replies: 2)

Judging by Halo 4 and 5's visuals, this is what Halo 6's graphics will look like

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 SMG Sounds: Release. Jan 1, 2017 04:46 AM (Total replies: 18)

why is halo 3 smg sounds a meme

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Navidad grunt (Christmas' grunt) Dec 26, 2016 11:39 AM (Total replies: 3)

modern art

Halo CE General Discussion » Modded campaign update Dec 4, 2016 09:57 PM (Total replies: 10)

why

Halo CE General Discussion » Gathering Active English Players?? Nov 30, 2016 05:18 AM (Total replies: 8)

OP, I think Donald Trump is going to help you out.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Lazarus valley v2 Nov 26, 2016 10:47 PM (Total replies: 7)

dank

Halo CE General Discussion » SPV3.0.1 Released, first update to SPV3. Sep 29, 2016 02:03 AM (Total replies: 96)

It's about respecting the people who continue to support this franchise, and the future of the Halo on the PC.

>respecting disrespect

Time: Sat September 23, 2017 2:29 PM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website