A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: ausprime
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 9, 2013 10:43 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo Custom Edition

Post Statistics
ausprime has contributed to 3 posts out of 469492 total posts (0.00%) in 2,450 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] HAC 2 alpha/preview Apr 9, 2013 10:43 PM (Total replies: 256)

A kill cam would be great! xD

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] HAC 2 alpha/preview Mar 23, 2013 02:13 PM (Total replies: 256)

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm running 1.00.609
There is no error to report. the reason was unknown, and it will notify me, if it finds a solution.
I'm running Windows 7 home edition 64bit I also run a Sapp server. And its in its own halo folder. So i tried the loader in the servers halo folder and ran the haloce.exe from inside the servers halo folder. And it crash the same way.

Thanks for helping me btcc22.
I got him to Team Viewer me, And he managed to find an init.txt file in my halo folder, that was coursing halo to crash.
When i removed the init. it works. Thanks Heaps!
Edited by ausprime on Mar 23, 2013 at 03:36 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] HAC 2 alpha/preview Mar 23, 2013 01:15 PM (Total replies: 256)

Hi,

I'm new to this forum. But not new to Hac2. I have been using it for awhile now. Everything was great. Loved the bookmarks and FOV. But today when i opened up Halo, it crashed. So i removed the loader. And halo worked again. I then decided to download the latest release. And copied it to the controls. But it crashed my Halo. I also run HaloChatV2 and Optic from sehe. Maybe there might be some sort of conflict between them. But everything was working fine. And that's whet i don't get. Why would it all of the sudden, start crashing on me?
Thanks.

Time: Fri December 6, 2019 10:24 AM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website