A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Cristianynikol
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 24, 2013 03:44 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 13
What Games do you play: Halo CE
Join my clan-Lux-guardians.forumotion.com
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Cristianynikol has contributed to 3 posts out of 469383 total posts (0.00%) in 2,371 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » ~LX clan (Lux Guardians)~ RECRUITING! Apr 24, 2013 03:44 AM (Total replies: 10)

I'm sorry I couldn't get to you earlier.

I was waiting 4 u on the clan chatbox to come, but you didn't.

You are accepted. Please visit the clan website and come to the chat box!

Halo CE General Discussion » ~LX clan (Lux Guardians)~ RECRUITING! Apr 21, 2013 05:26 PM (Total replies: 10)

I accept

If you want to join Danger, fill out the form correctly and I'm sure to accept you!

Halo CE General Discussion » ~LX clan (Lux Guardians)~ RECRUITING! Apr 21, 2013 04:03 PM (Total replies: 10)

Hi there,
I'm Cristianynikol, Co-Leader of the Lux Guardians clan of Halo Custom Edition. We are always recruiting new members. Our members and future members are part or going to be part of a competitive and social clan. Here are the types of members we are looking for:

~Members willing to be social. We won't force you to be on the chatbox for 4 hours a day, just try to come every second day and stay for a chat if no one's there.

~Members who are willing to say they aren't perfect. There is always a way to improve. We will be having training sessions soon.

~Members willing to participate in clan events. Every so often, we will have clan events. Please try to make those, but we'll understand if you can't make it.

~Members with skill of any sort. We don't care if you get 1 kill in a server in 10 minutes. We don't care if you get 10 kills in a second (Actually, we will, but you know what I mean). We will help all members improve.

Well, now that you know the types of members that we want, I'll start by how you can register.

We have a clan website. It has a chatbox, forums and boards and the newly introduced voice and video chat. The website is always updated so you never get bored of the same logo, but every second there's a new logo.

CLAN WEBSITE: Lux-guardians.forumotion.com

We are a relativity new clan and we are still working on a lot. To read the clan rules, which need to be updated, go to the clan website.

Now, to join, please will in the form below and post it as a reply to this thread or send me an email at Roserblade@gmail.com

Username/In game name:
Why:
Questions:

If you don't want to join, you can always come to our chatbox(s) and have a chat with our fellow members!

Leader: Lighthonur
Co-Leader Cristianynikol (Cris)

If you have questions, don't hesitate! Send me an email! If you would like to find something out, you'll most likely find it on the clan website.

See you around,
`Cris

Time: Thu October 17, 2019 3:40 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website