A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Anonymous117
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 25, 2013 02:59 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Danger is Nigh!

Post Statistics
Anonymous117 has contributed to 1 posts out of 469504 total posts (0.00%) in 2,421 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Custom Content/Creations Thread Apr 25, 2013 02:59 PM (Total replies: 2)

Hey there members of halomaps,

Long time lurker here. Decided to make an account today after getting a good idea (at least I think its a good idea) for a thread; a custom content thread.

While it is interesting to see a lot of you getting halo 3, reach, and halo 4 content into the CE engine, what really excites me is seeing everyones custom creations. So I decided to make this thread for any custom (non-ripped) content that is being made for the CE engine or other personal projects.

I'll go ahead and start, with something I haven't seen too much of on halo maps. Can you guess? Rocks!. Specifically a high poly rock formation.

http://puu.sh/2GYdD.jpg (Sorry for not adding img tags, I need to wait a few days before I can do that :/ )

I didn't want to get too detailed with this highpoly, I'm probably going to end up using NDo2 to create a cleaner, more detailed bake. I will end up using this highpoly for displacement mapping means.
Edited by Anonymous117 on Apr 25, 2013 at 02:59 PM

Time: Tue December 10, 2019 12:17 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website