A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: lightupman
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 28, 2013 06:15 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
"A spartan never dies,they're just MIA"
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
lightupman has contributed to 3 posts out of 469465 total posts (0.00%) in 2,372 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Combat Evolved original directory? Aug 28, 2013 06:15 PM (Total replies: 6)

So, I moved Halo Combat Evolved to a destination that'd make it easier for me to access it, but I deleted the folder that originally held it and changed the name to HCE, I just want to know the original directory for Halo:Combat Evolved, is it C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Combat Evolved or something, because I am trying to install the 1.09 patch for it, but it keeps saying I don't have it on my computer, so umm yeah. Thanks in advanced, guessing you do reply with an answer.

Have a nice day,
~Michael

Halo CE General Discussion » Can't host servers... May 25, 2013 09:01 PM (Total replies: 4)

I'm not, I bought the game at my Game Pawnshop, right near the south of my house. The code should of only been used once or twice, so any suggestions?

Halo CE General Discussion » Can't host servers... May 25, 2013 07:46 PM (Total replies: 4)

Not the average "People can't join my servers". I've port forwarded,disabled my virus protection,added an exception to my firewall,but it's not like that. When I host a server (Create internet and/or LAN game) it does the usual "Starting network game." but after about half a minute,it says Unable to join game,never actually letting me into the game. I have "OpenSauce" 3.1,and a well over-qualified video card,internet card, internet connection,etc. Stats will be below.

CPU: 3.3 ghz tricore
GPU: 1gb gt210 overclocked (~1.4 ghz)
RAM: 2gb
Internet speed: Download:14.7 MB/s Upload:3.18 MB/s

Time: Thu November 21, 2019 3:15 PM 171 ms.
A Halo Maps Website