A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Evil 5partan
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 18, 2010 08:42 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: C++
www.nitroxstudios.tk
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Evil 5partan has contributed to 1169 posts out of 469375 total posts (.25%) in 4,791 days (.24 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Should I Return from my Hiatus? Jul 18, 2010 08:42 PM (Total replies: 13)

Quote: --- Original message by: AlwinRoth
I usually don't post often here anymore,

but If you have time on your hands, then I would suggest giving this game a shot, for a start.

Just don't be like some of the people on these forums where they don't release things but rather keep it to themselves...

Lol, I used to help out with this mapping team, and then people would always leak stuff, that made me mad
But like yeah I always release things when I finish them unless it's really, really, really bad. Lol.
I think I'll make a comeback map after I reinstall Halo

Halo CE General Discussion » Should I Return from my Hiatus? Jul 18, 2010 07:21 PM (Total replies: 13)

Quote: --- Original message by: Slayer117
no. but i could texture them, but hes barley on to let me do it.

I'm still trying to figure out how to make my own physics tags, but after that, I should be able to do it no problem

Halo CE General Discussion » Should I Return from my Hiatus? Jul 18, 2010 07:14 PM (Total replies: 13)

Quote: --- Original message by: Slayer117
if you can Tag you should totaly tak to Geared/ Red Plague he has some Smexy stuff but he dosnt know how to tag well and I'd love to see some of his stuff in game!

Are they textured?

Halo CE General Discussion » Should I Return from my Hiatus? Jul 18, 2010 07:06 PM (Total replies: 13)

I had an obsession with vehicles, I learned how to tag them and stuff lol

As well as animate them

Halo CE General Discussion » Should I Return from my Hiatus? Jul 18, 2010 06:58 PM (Total replies: 13)

Haha I'm actually terribad at modeling, trying to get better.

I'm pretty good at designing on paper though

Halo CE General Discussion » Should I Return from my Hiatus? Jul 18, 2010 06:37 PM (Total replies: 13)

Hey guys, most of you probably don't know me, and if you did, you probably don't remember me.

I quit Halo Custom Edition a few years ago because I sucked at everything I did except tagging vehicles, and coming up with ideas, but I didn't have a lot of stuff to tag lol.

I took a few modeling classes, and since now it's summer, I have a lot of spare time which I don't know what to do with.

So is it worth it for me to return to Halo Custom Edition?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT Tag Release 1 Feb 8, 2010 11:02 PM (Total replies: 334)

I've been gone a while.

It's really sad to see CMT shut down. All the legendary feats they have accomplished...

General Machinima Discussions » I'll Compose Music! Apr 5, 2009 12:11 AM (Total replies: 3)

Honestly, sometimes I just get bored of Machinima because people don't put music in them. And other times, there is good music, but copyright claims put an end to that.

And I doubt people will want to buy Royalty-Free music, so I've decided to offer my composition services.

What do I gain from this? I need to compose a project soon, so I need some practice, and since I enjoy Machinima, I thought I'd help you guys out.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Rocket Launcher Concept 1 Jan 29, 2009 01:17 AM (Total replies: 19)

Hey Nexus remember me? From a while back?
Yeah, I quit but now I'm back.

Anyways, I think there are some texturers on the Halomaps forums that are really good.
When I do cars, I use a plain texture and make it shiny.

Most people (no offense) suck at texturing, me being one of them. I think texturing is what stops things from getting ingame, besides for collision.

Halo CE General Discussion » List of Vehicles Jan 29, 2009 01:11 AM (Total replies: 0)

Can you post Urban Vehicles (Cars, Police Cars, Trucks, Etc.) in the following format for me?

-Name (Model, Make)
-Link to Image of it (SIDE PROFILE please)
-Other angles of it

Why? Because I'm too lazy to look these up, and I want to model some for my city map.

Halo CE General Discussion » Suggestions Please Jan 29, 2009 01:07 AM (Total replies: 12)

I think I'm gonna do the projects, because a lot of the posts suggest gangs lol.
Sadly, all the textures I have look too clean...

Open buildings do take a while though. Sigh...
And I suck at modeling couches.

That's the one thing that messes me up lol

You guys interested in seeing more custom cars?
'Cuz I think I got the hang of animations after... 3 years lol

Halo CE General Discussion » New Policy Jan 26, 2009 01:49 AM (Total replies: 5)

When I get an exception, I backtrack and use common sense.
If I can't figure it out, then I start replacing parts with freshly made ones, and see if it works.
If that doesn't work then... I start over.

Halo CE General Discussion » Suggestions Please Jan 26, 2009 01:48 AM (Total replies: 12)

I'm making a city map..again.
Because last time, fricken collision messed me up big time.

So I decided to start new.
Anyone got any suggestions?

And no, I'm not going to make a full city.
Takes too long, and the gameplay will SUCK because you can't find anyone.

It's hard to enclose a player in a certain area while keeping a legitimate look.
Islands are WAY overdone. But I might do one anyway lol.

Please post!

Wow, I forget to check the forums for three days and...

I love your choice of words to express your views on this matter! Go Dennis!

Wow, they come fast!

I've seen many threads requesting tutors, so I think we should like start a service so that newbs [note the spelling] can click on this thread, and I'll work on scheduling the hours and all that stuff. The reason I was having problems tutoring before was because so many people came up to me all at once, and I just lost track of time.

So if you're interested, post here in this format:
Name - Subject

If you're interested in being tutored, post here!

Tutors:
Evil5partan - Vehicles & Cinematography Theory [SP Cutscenes]
CLS_Grunt - Modeling [Sundays, Xfire Required]
l283023 - Animating, Tag knowledge, Scripts, UI widgets, Rigging vehicles, weapons, and bipeds
DarkZealot - Modifying Tags, AI, Scripting (best at), Any use of Sapien
Gamma927 - Basic AI placement, "Anything that I can help on that isn't modeling"
FoxtrotZero - Gameplay Balance & Rules of Thumb
ESG SLAYER - Simplified Gmax 1.2 Map Modelling, Custom Reticle Creation and Injection, Simplified Weapon Tag Editing
Advancebo - 3ds Max Rendering (with style), Animation Files Knowledge, Guerilla Knowledge, HUD Creation, Modeling, Placing Nodes and Markers, Sapien Map Population, Setup Custom Sky, Sprite Creation, Tagging, Tags Setup, Tool Compiling Knowledge, Vehicle Animation, Vehicle Creation, Vehicles Setup, Vehicle Tagging

Students:
bmxcblade
kosta032
Edited by Evil 5partan on Nov 16, 2008 at 11:04 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Speed Map Creation Theory Nov 12, 2008 01:06 AM (Total replies: 20)

I know. I don't want the game engine rendering too many scenery pieces, so I'm using exactportals to snuff the ones that you can't see out.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Police Car Siren? Nov 11, 2008 02:58 PM (Total replies: 12)

An American police car. Thanks!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » How do you rig vehicles? Nov 10, 2008 11:11 AM (Total replies: 1)

I never rig it. I attach objects to sub objects, so my vehicle is usually made up for like 5 pieces. The game seems to handle this fine. Physics, on the other hand, I just import physics and export them lol.

Time: Tue October 15, 2019 8:37 AM 204 ms.
A Halo Maps Website