A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: FS2009
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 29, 2011 01:43 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 18
What Games do you play: Halo, Halo Custom Editon, Portal.
Not on the floor, man.
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
FS2009 has contributed to 403 posts out of 469343 total posts (.09%) in 4,742 days (.08 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Jan 29, 2011 01:43 PM (Total replies: 14973)

Mp5k looks good, nice job. Though i don't think it will look as nice once in custom edition ;p

Agreed. People would either put way too much on there or something that breaks rules again...

Quote: --- Original message by: Destroyer
0 y4 1 c0o1 d16z 0n di5 1

Seriously, that wasn't necessary... I can't even read it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Fps-Zone.net Jan 28, 2009 11:43 PM (Total replies: 14)

That right there... Grow up assclown.

Quit trying to be funny or cool by saying You name sucks, your comment isn't valid. Anyones comment is valid; and if mine isn't then yours sure as hell isn't.

What's to your nickname thats so special..nothing.
Edited by FS2009 on Jan 28, 2009 at 11:45 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Fps-Zone.net Jan 28, 2009 10:06 PM (Total replies: 14)

Quote: --- Original message by: DarkZealot
Hay Guiz remember dis from DiGiTaL?

Tsk-tsk.

One, you don't know. I didn't steal it, I said I was working on a concept. I meant a concept that looked similar though I didn't word it properly I was going to compare images to my other one; the topic got old and i never got back to it..

Two, I worked it out and explained the confusion, and Delta49; We all know Digital is Daax... OMG!! no big deal. Shut up and ignore it. You don't have to go "omg Digital is Daax" "Remember this issue"... Gah

Quit instigating a problem.

Holy crap Dennis... Nice...

Halo CE General Discussion » Blitzkrieg Error** Dec 13, 2008 12:51 PM (Total replies: 3)

Alright, It worked. Thanks.
Edited by FS2009 on Dec 13, 2008 at 12:56 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Blitzkrieg Error** Dec 13, 2008 12:20 PM (Total replies: 3)

Well, it's been a long time since I have been on and I just recently reinstalled Halo Custom Edition. I got HEK, Tool++ etc., And I put Blitzkrieg.dle in my 3dsMax8/Plugins Folder, I ran 3dsMax 8 and it read.

DLL  failed to initialize.
Error Code: 193 - %1 is not a valid Win32 Application.

Yes I'm running Vista. I need a refresh on what to do.

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Fix 1.0.4.129 ?? Jun 22, 2008 05:03 PM (Total replies: 0)

Where can I get this update. I'm so angry cuase all i get when i google is the trainer itself. And its in Arabic and Russian. Will Someone help me.

or send a link on here for it. :)

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » can't see sky Mar 7, 2008 06:13 PM (Total replies: 3)

halopc\haloce\source\rasterizer\dx9\rasterizer_dx9_hardware_bitmaps.c(148): D3DERR_INVALIDCALL in IDirect3DDevice9_CreateTexture(global_d3d_device, width, height, bitmap->mipmap_count+1-mip_levels_to_drop, 0, rasterizer_bitmap_format_table[bitmap->format], D3DPOOL_MANAGED, &(IDirect3DTexture9*)bitmap->hardware_format, NULL) (code=-2005530516, error=<can't get description>)

That's an odd error, I've never seen that before...

Halo CE General Discussion » Tip.: Don't realese your first maps.. Jul 12, 2007 01:12 PM (Total replies: 37)

haaha funny, i did give him credit. but see yours really i don't see it. this is for those bloodgulch modders.half of halomaps is over run by bloodgulch mods..

Halo CE General Discussion » Tip.: Don't realese your first maps.. Jul 12, 2007 12:56 PM (Total replies: 37)

Now you're wondering, "what's this? I can do whatever I want!" Sure, but maybe you might want to take a few minutes to read the following before you prove it.

For any of you who are new to the forums and are considering making maps for Halo, or any other game for that matter, I have some advice for you. I mean no disrespect by using the term noobie, but this is some important advise that you should take note of (mentally, that is). As you've seen in the title, my advice to you, the novice, is not to release your first maps. When I say novice, however, I don't mean people who have had modeling experience but are new to Halo. It is perfectly acceptable for someone with experience to release their first few maps. Take it from me, my first map wasn't anything special, but I released it because I felt it was worthy. The question you need to ask yourself is, "is my map worthy?" Because it's your work, do not give yourself too much credit or praise. not only does this create a poor first impression, but you're fooling yourself into believing that you do not need improvement. Everyone needs improvement, because nobody is perfect. Practice doesn't make perfect, practice makes better, which brings me to my next point. The whole point of your first maps is practice. There is no point in releasing practice material. It's like selling a peice of paper with some scribbles on it, where you've tried to learn how a variety of pencil lines look. Nobody will buy it. Never use the excuse that your first released map is poor because you're still a noobie. It doesn't fool us old-timers, you just chose not to practice first. Now, why should you care what we think about your map? There's more to consider than it being a waste of your time to release. It's also a waste of webspace. Poor Dennis at www.halomaps.org has to pay out of his pockey to host your first maps, make them count! So, before you go posting anything other than comments in that release forum, or run off uploading something to halomaps, consider what I've said and ask the question "is my map worthy?" This isn't a rule, just some honest advice I would like to give from observations I've made.

Originally posted on the halo 2 vista forums..http://www.h2vista.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1480 Made by Conscars.. posted here for those blooggulch modders.

This is important do not release your first maps; unless there good;.
Edited by FS2009 on Jul 12, 2007 at 01:14 PM

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Keystone Releasing Mar 3, 2007 10:27 AM (Total replies: 1)

Keystone has finally been finished and its only been 2...months... but anyway the scripts finally compiled correctly and we fixed all open edge errors. But We took some really cool bipeds GruntYam made. He made 3 different Bipeds and there all using scripts to make them ride vehicles and drive you around.

Keystone Will be Released March 6th, of 07
If your wondering why for causes of any problems in the .scenario or structure we have. and we got afew tutorials from GruntYam, that told us how to add portals (Terrain protals) and it has now backround sound and rain fall. for jungle parts reply for more info or suggestions the Release date will not be changed if you ask that. And now its time for beta testers to come in.

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » battlefield halo? Jan 8, 2007 07:39 PM (Total replies: 38)

Hey, just get the tuts on Ghost Tutorials thats all thee si to it and then pay cloooooooseee attention!!!!

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » battlefield halo? Jan 7, 2007 01:32 PM (Total replies: 38)

The bug i found and it duplicates. I took it back and told them that it has syware i send feedback to EA games and i got BF2 indstead but uh who wants to help me make BFHalo after i make KEYSTONE map.?

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » battlefield halo? Jan 6, 2007 02:29 PM (Total replies: 38)

k. Yea anyway Having Battle Field Halo would be EXTREMLY hard for you to make. although i have reprogrammed CE to have my cheat tool with more cheats than just Medus and stuff i made it were you could spawn Ai and stuff but if we had many helpers it could be possible are you doing this as a mod or a totaly different game? because i have to finish DoA2 before i start more projects i will help if you want this to happen.!

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » battlefield halo? Jan 6, 2007 01:43 PM (Total replies: 38)

I have BF2142 i got rid of the spyware and i have 1942 and BF2 no spyware....haha

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » More Max players? Jan 2, 2007 06:16 PM (Total replies: 11)

The max is 16 thats it thats all there is to it.!

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » To save everyone from vista... Dec 22, 2006 12:54 AM (Total replies: 95)

well looky now theres 4 pages. lol

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » To save everyone from vista... Dec 10, 2006 06:27 PM (Total replies: 95)

and why is that? cause there's to many posts?

Time: Mon September 16, 2019 6:03 PM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website