A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Snpr_TNT
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 2, 2009 08:40 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Master Chief
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Snpr_TNT has contributed to 29 posts out of 469343 total posts (.01%) in 4,723 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

hey guys. I am sorry to inform you that I am pausing my Project for a little while due to computer problems. I gotta send it back to my manufacturer soon for repairs so it will be about 2 weeks till I can continue with the space elevator. I am not canceling it and I don't think I will. Thanks and please provide useful posts, not posts about what the map consists of. You can give me ideas of things to put on the map, but please no non-useful comments like "it's a bunch of cylinders".
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

{edited by admin: advertising for profit not allowed}
Edited by Dennis on Aug 9, 2009 at 07:35 PM

Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » UPDATE ON MY MPA!!!!!! Jun 14, 2009 07:58 AM (Total replies: 3)

Well finally its time for another update, even though this one hasn't been worked on for a long time. The image itself is already outdated, but I'll show you guys what I've gotten done with it! I do need a couple opinions of what else I should do about the Space Elevator itself though.

UPDATED AS OF - 6-14-09

http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/hh350/SniperTNT/UpdatedSpaceElevator.jpg

Here is the old one:

http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/hh350/SniperTNT/Untitled.jpg

As you can see I have done alot of work and put alot of effort into this. But still tell me what you guys would want other than this, and I'll make sure I read it.
Edited by Snpr_TNT on Jun 14, 2009 at 08:00 AM

Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » Space Elevator in progress.... Dec 19, 2008 08:27 PM (Total replies: 1)

Hello guys. It has been a long time since I last started my modeling. But I'm back, with a more complex object. The Halo 2 Space Elevator! I have started it and here are some pictures of it in the working! Tell me what you think. Thanks.

UPDATED 1-09-09

Here is is the work in progress:
http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/hh350/SniperTNT/Untitled.jpg

and this is what I am using for reference:
http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/hh350/SniperTNT/SpaceElevator.jpg

I have updated this post so please look at the updated image on the top!
THANKS everybody
Edited by Snpr_TNT on Jan 11, 2009 at 08:57 AM

Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » Needing some help with ideas May 8, 2008 03:12 PM (Total replies: 2)

I think you should make a Valhalla map for Halo 2 Vista. That would be cool!!!

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Driving a Pelican in Halo 2 Vista Jan 27, 2008 03:21 PM (Total replies: 20)

Is it possible in any way to get a pelican in Halo 2 Multiplayer? Can you create a map then put one in?

Halo CE General Discussion » H3 Valhalla Jun 10, 2007 09:16 PM (Total replies: 48)

Does anyone know how far the author of H3 Valhalla has gotten with that map? If there is a beta please tell me. Thanks.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » making h3 map for ce: HIGHGROUNDS Jun 3, 2007 02:07 PM (Total replies: 27)

Send the beta test to my email address. Its snpr_117@yahoo.com. Thanks and god luck on the map.

Halo CE General Discussion » H3 Last Resort Jun 3, 2007 02:02 PM (Total replies: 452)

Actually I changed my email address Jay. It's snpr_117@yahoo.com. Send the map to that address. Thanks.

Halo CE General Discussion » H3 Last Resort Jun 2, 2007 07:02 AM (Total replies: 452)

Hey Jay, can you send me the newer version of your Last Resort map? I can't get it on your filefront link. Email is snpr_tnt@yahoo.com. Thanks

Time: Thu September 19, 2019 8:12 PM 297 ms.
A Halo Maps Website