A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: DoberDan
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 26, 2013 04:48 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
The dog that barks, doesn't bite.
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
DoberDan has contributed to 12 posts out of 469494 total posts (0.00%) in 2,376 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

I took a little time in reading and analyzing your ideeas and concepts. Overall, the story sounds good but I believe that it's really hard NOT to die in a massive multiplayer online game and the rank system is obsolete while the level system sounds good. I see you designed a pretty solid story taking place in a very wide area accross space, so I have a question: In what way could a story desginer be of any use, taking count that there already is a story to place an actual game on? Aside from bringing part of the Halo story in the game because it's essential, I'd like to know how would you like to use story designers anyway and what could they bring in fresh aside from your concept and ideea?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » halo mmo team signup Jun 19, 2013 01:46 PM (Total replies: 84)

I am going to get all the games the following week hopefully and then I'll read the books ! I'll come back and update you on that if you're still going to be interested. Much respect !

Halo CE General Discussion » Fan Art Jun 18, 2013 07:00 PM (Total replies: 73)

That would be awesome !

Halo CE General Discussion » Fan Art Jun 18, 2013 04:52 PM (Total replies: 73)

Reminds me of Alex Mercer's armor from Prototype for some reason! Haha.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » halo mmo team signup Jun 18, 2013 12:12 PM (Total replies: 84)

name - Dani
location - Europe, Romania.

role - Story designer

skill level - I've had a few decent ideeas about different stories and created some of my own throughout my passion as a story designer and story creator.

email - jin_kazama2008@yahoo.com

about you - I am a male, currently attending high school. I'll be honest with you, the first Halo I played is Halo 4 but the game was so intense and awesome it got me into the story and made me want to know more. I am not the most familliar person with the Halo story, but I'm only about two weeks away from reading all the books. I can try and provide with the best ideeas I can come up with and hopefully be of any use.
other - Not a native american so my english isn't the brightest. If I get in, I'll try to make the best ouf of what I got.

Halo CE General Discussion » Fan Art Jun 18, 2013 08:10 AM (Total replies: 73)

Really talented people on this thread. Xtralaos triggered a nice chain of hidden talents haha.

Halo CE General Discussion » Fan Art Jun 18, 2013 08:01 AM (Total replies: 73)

You made this using just a mouse? Holy sandals, you're one of a kind !

Halo CE General Discussion » Fan Art Jun 16, 2013 05:02 PM (Total replies: 73)

They are awesome !
Could you perhaps consider trying to create a model for Xtralaos's concept weapon?
That would be BAWS !
Edited by DoberDan on Jun 16, 2013 at 05:06 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Fan Art Jun 8, 2013 04:49 PM (Total replies: 73)

Damn bro ! That's some Vincent Van Gogh work right there !

Halo CE General Discussion » Fan Art Jun 6, 2013 07:02 PM (Total replies: 73)

That doodle is better than anything I have ever attempted. A stickman will draw the life out of me.

Halo CE General Discussion » Fan Art Jun 6, 2013 04:46 PM (Total replies: 73)

My brother's been a fan of Halo since always and your positive feedback means alot ! Thank you !

Halo CE General Discussion » Fan Art Jun 6, 2013 10:18 AM (Total replies: 73)

Me so proud of my brother!

Time: Sat December 7, 2019 1:47 AM 422 ms.
A Halo Maps Website