A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: adamgm10
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 18, 2015 12:10 AM
Interests: Video Games and Computers
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo, Battlefield, Dragon Age, Fallout

Post Statistics
adamgm10 has contributed to 36 posts out of 469458 total posts (.01%) in 2,341 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » OpenSauce or Hac 2? Aug 18, 2015 12:10 AM (Total replies: 9)

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
OS for SP
HAC for MP

Thanks.

Halo CE General Discussion » OpenSauce or Hac 2? Aug 18, 2015 12:06 AM (Total replies: 9)

I haven't played Halo CE in forever and I see OS and Hac 2 can't be used at the same time. Which one then should I use?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 11, 2015 07:17 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: killzone64

Just did an intensive 4 hour playtest with SBB and like altis said the game plays good as it is now. BUUUUUUUT once loadouts, microtransactions, and the armor abilitys are added this game is going to suck.

in other news the game has aim assist like on a controller even when using a mouse and keyboard. it slows down your mouse movement too making it possibly the most annoying thing i have ever experienced in a pc game.
Edited by killzone64 on Apr 11, 2015 at 06:58 PM

That sucks. I use the controller and I like when PC games have aim assist with controllers. I hope they add a way to let me change the controls for it because sprint doesn't toggle which makes it horrible for pressing down the Left stick and X for crouch is really dumb.

Halo CE General Discussion » Monday Night Halo! Mar 30, 2015 02:54 PM (Total replies: 25)

I might be able to play. Add me "AdaM30XXX"

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Tutorial: Force Loading Maps! Mar 27, 2015 08:42 PM (Total replies: 23)

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
yes
Can you post a screenshot of how everything is set up?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Tutorial: Force Loading Maps! Mar 27, 2015 08:34 PM (Total replies: 23)

Did the game launch at all?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Tutorial: Force Loading Maps! Mar 27, 2015 08:11 PM (Total replies: 23)

Okay so I've been seeing a lot of people struggling to get Halo Online to work on their PC's and to force load maps so I'm making this tutorial to help everyone get this functioning correctly.

The first thing you need to do is get the 4Game installer so go to this link: https://ru.4game.com/halo/install/ and go to the arrow on the bottom of the page that is pointing up and on the left of the screen will be a thing of text in a box. Click the box and then you'll get the download after accepting something. You can always translate the page if you're too confused though I bet it'll be half assed.

Once you have the installer next just install it should be as simple as installing any other application so I shouldn't need to show any pictures on this.

Now the second step is getting the Halo Online installer so go to this link: https://mega.co.nz/#!Zk4XwISY!VALUujN2M5e-uxJIl1v_6xBJ9JdP-QiuTsL5OiSHPKE and then
download the installer. Once you have it downloaded go start it up and once again it should be easy to do with no pictures.

The game will attempt to download but you probably won't get anywhere so the next step is to close the 4Game application by going to it's icon it clicking it. the last selection should be the one that closes it.

Now it's time to grab Halo Online files from here: https://mega.co.nz/#!y4BmgTLb!92xERjAjELsMOTZ5xpqXLxJQ2tKLuvejqbnTafikuQE and once done go to the folder where you choose to install Halo Online and drop them into there.

After that is finished you now need Halo Freeloader: https://github.com/emoose/HaloFreeLoader
https://github.com/emoose/HaloFreeLoader/releases
This is used to force load the multiplayer maps so you can play. Once you've downloaded both the files and .exe for Halo Freeloader go ahead and throw all those files into your Halo Online directory. You will also need a CMD(Command Prompt) in your folder so click the start button and type "CMD" into the search bar then right click the cmd and copy and paste it into the Halo Online directory.

Almost done now, be sure that 4Game is closed and open the CMD. To launch Halo Online type this exactly into CMD: eldorado.exe --account 123 --sign-in-code 123
This is going to launch Halo Online almost immediately and then wait until you see the Halo Online Logo before you do anything else, the logo will appear after 3 videos. You will have only about 15 seconds to hurry up and press both the alt and tab keys on your keyboard to get to the CMD window and quickly type this: HaloFreeLoader.exe NAMEOFMAP
This is the logo I'm talking about:

"NAMEOFMAP" is going to be the name of the map you want to play to find out which map to play go to the maps folder in the Halo Online directory and look at the names.
Here is a list of the maps and their names:

This is how you should type maps in the CMD: "HaloFreeLoader.exe s3d_turf"
Do not put the extension in with the map name you don't need it.

After that CMD will say this and the map will begin to load.

Once the map loads that's it you're done and you should now know how to launch Halo Online and force load maps now.

I hope this helps people out!

Quote: --- Original message by: ElijahB1
What's the name or ip?

It's 10.0.0.150:2302.

It's not online right now so just pm me or post on the thread when you ready to test.
Edited by adamgm10 on Jun 24, 2013 at 12:04 PM

It's cool I got it to work. But I still don't know if you anyone can join. Could you help me by just joining the server?

No I'm running the server off a different computer.

Edit
Stupid me. I forgot to switch "show empty servers" to yes. But here's the problem I get every time I have tried to make a server in the past. No one can join it not even me unless I plug my pc into the server laptop. Why?
Edited by adamgm10 on Jun 22, 2013 at 03:28 PM

I've never actually gotten a Halo CE server running before. Now that many of my friends have gotten gaming rigs and got Halo Custom Edition I thought that I should get a server going for us and other random gamers to play on. The problem is I can never get my server to broadcast on the server list. I ported everything I needed to but for some reason the server won't show up. Also for some reason my server this time is crashing my router. Anyone have any tips for me on how to fix this? Anything will be appreciated.

Oh yeah I'm also using Gandanur server tool.

Time: Sun November 17, 2019 7:00 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website