A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: FourEyedFreak
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 24, 2013 11:14 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
FourEyedFreak has contributed to 2 posts out of 468621 total posts (0.00%) in 2,128 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Multiplayer Firefight Maps? Jun 24, 2013 11:14 AM (Total replies: 7)

Thanks for all the info guys! Oh and Pepzee, if you could name a few cool singleplayer firefight maps it would be superb! Well its a bummer that I can't play firefight with my friends but there are still a bunch of awesome maps though.

Halo CE General Discussion » Multiplayer Firefight Maps? Jun 24, 2013 03:11 AM (Total replies: 7)

Hey! So, I'm new to all these Halo mods and stuff and just recently started because it was summer break and I was really bored and stuff. And I have to say I am really impressed! It's as if I'm practically able to play Halo 3, Halo Reach, Halo ODST, etc. I've never been able to play those games and its an awesome experience! Anyways, I recently also started play firefight maps and they are pretty fun! But I was wondering if there were multiplayer firefight maps because it would be awesome to pwn the covenant with my friends. So yeah, all help is greatly appreciated!

Time: Sun April 21, 2019 9:20 AM 312 ms.
A Halo Maps Website