A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Jerrynorm
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 15, 2013 12:57 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Jerrynorm has contributed to 1 posts out of 465378 total posts (0.00%) in 2,457 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » very disappointed in graphics... Jul 15, 2013 12:57 AM (Total replies: 12)

I do not mean to sound rude. Hope you can take constructive criticism. IDK if I downloaded the wrong maps or what but my Halo CE looks honestly much worse than the original game. All movements are twitchy, particles appear and disappear on random, and sometimes the game just slows down by its self. I have tried tweaking with the settings that came with the map but it still doesn't look any better. All i wanted was to play Halo combat evolved with some cheats. I really wasn't looking for silenced black pistols or black pistols with lasers, or an extra grants placed here and there. Maybe I dl'd the wrong file or maybe I was dumb to expect a little better graphics. anyways...if there is a way to use the original halo maps on the Custom Edition of Halo would someone please explain how. Or maybe if there is a superior version of the custom edition maps for download. The website doesn't do a very good job of explaining the differences between certain maps. the maps i downloaded were spv2 beta and before that they were just called the spv2. (both looked like someone intentionally made the gfx worse.)

Time: Sun April 5, 2020 8:04 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website